30. Wedding My Love!

This chapter is dedicated to all the chicken lovers 😘😘😘

___________

Siya's POV:

"Siya..Siya get up dear." With so much struggle I opened my eyes and saw Deepa aunty stroking my hair with a warm smile.

"Darling, today is your wedding... Come on get up, we have many rituals piled up." Told her pinching my nose. I saw the clock and realized it was five in the morning. What the hell? Why should I wake up so early?

I cursed under my breath and went inside the restroom. May be, I would have never slept like this if at all my marriage held before that horrible incident...I would have been on cloud nine today. My life always gave me the something unexpected.

I was done brushing my teeth just when I heard a knock, aunty gave me a yellow long cloth and asked me to wrap it around me which I did, then she came inside and started to apply haldi on my face, hands and legs.

"This is a custom in my side, mom's used to apply haldi on her daughter in the very morning of the wedding. This Haldi will make your already glowing skin shine more." My eyes started to water and I hugged her.

"Siya dear, please don't cry. W So what if your mom is not alive, I'm here for you and I always consider you my daughter." She wiped my tears and done the ritual and left me to take bath.

I stood under the hot water. Finally the day has come, I'm gonna handover myself in the hands of someone who ripped my dignity. I didn't give up. I will never, I'm gonna make Arjun regret his decision and divorce me himself. I squeezed my belly and told my baby "Your mommy is not weak baby." I stepped out of the shower and got ready.

I touched my mom's wedding Saree on my bed and felt her. An unknown relief occurred through me washing all my just born fears.

I wore her Saree and it didn't even looked old, It was a simple plain red Saree with rich gold silk border. I stitched my own brocated blouse and matched it with the Saree. I just applied some khol on my eyes and also a little lip gloss and didn't think, I should make over well , I didn't wanna look beautiful for Arjun. I wore my mom's neckless, earings and bangles. I was ready.

It's almost time and my dad entered my room. "You look beautiful chittu, exactly like your mom. She would have been so happy if she's alive today." I found tears in his eyes. He stroked my head and told me "How I'm gonna live without you?"and hugged me. I didn't think about that, God.... How will I leave my dad alone? For a second, I forgot everything and cried hugging him. He may not be a good father but I love him.

"Come on stop crying chittu! It's getting late. We need to go." Told him and wiped my tears.

We drove to Arjun's mansion every passing second is so frustrating. We reached our destination and I got down. His lawn was beautifully arranged with muiticolor flowers and cloths. That was so beautiful.

 That was so beautiful