Lip

You're upset that Lip seems to be using you so Ian comforts you.

                             Y/N
  "Ian?! You home?!" I yell after walking into the Gallagher house.

  "Upstairs!"

  I run up the steps and into Ian's room, plopping onto his bed. "What's up?"

  "Nothing, just counting down the days till Mickey gets out of jail," Ian jokes.

  "Good use of your time." I chuckled.

  "I've got a question for you," he says, I nod letting him continue, "are you screwing my brother?"

  "Maybeeeee..." I trail off

  "How many times?"

  "Five," I sighed. Tears started to fall down my cheeks and Ian hugged me.

  "Why are you crying?" He asked concerned.

  "He told me he loved me and then went back to Karen and hasn't talked to me," I cried into his chest and he held me tighter rubbing my back.

  "If it makes you feel any better, I've been fucking Mickey for months and he has no interest in dating me." Ian laughed lightly, I smiled sadly up at him.

  "Hey Ia- whys Y/N crying?" Lip asked walking into the room when he noticed my current state.

  I rolled my eyes and looked away, "finished fooling around with Karen for today?" I muttered, Ian laughed at my remark and rested his chin on my head.

"Jealous?"

"Why should I be? It's not like you told me you loved me or anything," I spat, standing up and grabbing my coat off of Ian's bed, "see ya later Ian."

Lip grabbed me by the shoulder, stopping me before I walked out the door, "Y/N, I'm sorry."

  I laughed and pushed his hands off of me, "yeah sure you are, but tomorrow you'll be back at her house so why even apologize?"

  "I thought you didn't love me back. That's why I left you alone," he confessed.

  Ian stayed put on his bed watching what looked like a scene from every romance movie. He smirked knowing what was about to come next.

  Lip reached his right hand up to my cheek and connected my lips with his.

  "Alright, that's enough," Ian stopped us after our two minute make out, "I don't need to see this."

  "And Linda didn't need to see her husband taking it up the ass by a high school student, but she did," Lip replied with a smirk.

  Ian rolled his eyes trying not to let the laugh he was holding in escape, "fuck you."

  "So, Y/N. Wanna be my girlfriend?" Lip asked.

  "Are you over Karen?" He nodded, "then yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

**********
I ship Ian and Mickey so much.