INTRODUCTION

SOMETHING

SOMETHING

❝WE'LL DO THIS... TOGETHER.❞

❝TO-TOGETHER?❞

❝YEAH. IT'S WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING ALONE.❞

❖❖❖

In 1978, an eleven-year-old girl was found by the side of the Luniteer River in Hawkins, Indiana. She could comprehend words but showed trouble responding in coherent phrases. When asked questions, she would only respond with the shake of a head or a simple yes or no, but nothing more. She was petrified by small sounds that would seem insignificant to others and her response to certain stimuli was unnerving. The most unnerving thing, though, was the letter "F" burned into the skin of her back and the patches of singed skin on her wrist.

The young girl, now named Fayelynn, lived with a mother and father who did everything in their power to help the girl learn her way around communicating and society. It required effort and time, but with their reputation in the town of Hawkins, Fayelynn was bound to succeed.

Five years passed, and Fayelynn was as normal as anyone else. True, her past was still unknown, but she hoped it stayed that way. She was doing well in school, had two loving parents and a sibling on the way, and had two steady jobs. She was on a perfect path to becoming a teacher (because apparently, she was found to be exceptional with children despite her cold, trepidatious personality around everyone else). Life was perfect. 

But that was before Will Byers, a kid Faye frequently watched, went missing, bring forth a side of Hawkins nobody knew existed.

FAYELYNN "FAYE" MATHERS
PORTRAYED BY MADELAINE PETSCH

❝THE FREAK❞

❝I'M A DAMNED WEIRDO WHO WASHED INTO HAWKINS

❝I'M A DAMNED WEIRDO WHO WASHED INTO HAWKINS...❞

[ ADDITIONAL CAST ]

JILLIAN MATHERS PORTRAYED BY ANNA SILK
TOBIAS MATHERS PORTRAYED BY JR BOURNE
TYLER WARLOW PORTRAYED BY JEREMY ALLEN WHITE
CHRISTINE RIX PORTRAYED BY GRACE PHIPPS
STRANGER THINGS CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

❖❖❖

AUTHOR'S NOTE

DISCLAIMER AND WARNING: I do not own Stranger Things, the characters, dialogue, or plotlines. The only character I own is Faye and her original dialogue and plotlines. All other rights go to the Duffer Brothers. This book contains violence, psychological themes, human experimentation, bullying, disturbing imagery, strong language, sexual situations, and death.

STARTED: October 27th, 2017
FINISHED: ???
EDITED: ???