Chapter 99

Narrator's pov.
The years passed by like a hurricane.

Left a couple of cracks and problems here and there, but for the most part, it was a beautiful disaster for everybody.

The Y/l/n-Jauregui family going strong after all this time.

About 14 years have passed and still to this day, both Y/n and Lauren are still madly in love with eachother.

Luna married and had kids with Rayo.
Having 'mi estrella' as a nickname for their first born baby girl.

Lucas stayed single after all this time, even after the girls who come to his softball games.
He's been called out by many famous teams before, but he's declined every single one.

Norminah still going strong with their relationship and their company.
Having two dogs and having to babysit Dinah's brothers and sisters.

Ally had a baby girl and brought 3 cats home one night that Troy decided to keep since he didn't want to get hit with the 'chancla' if he sold them.

All these years have passed and the story just kept getting better and better.

Well, not for everybody.

Of course, drama was still there.

Ben being locked up in jail, Shawn blaming himself for what happened to Camila, Chris coming out and struggling to find his own lover.

Not every person had a so called happy ending.

But what we all know is that Y/n and Lauren is and will be end game.

This really was one hell of a love story.

A/n: this is the shortest I've ever written and I'm sorry.

{A/n; edited.}