Chapter 100

It was expected.

In every life, there was an expected death.

That was the sad part about living.

Knowing that in the end, everything you do will come to an end.

And everything you've done will turn into either something beautiful or into dust.

The fact that Y/n and Lauren's so called love story was shared throughout the social media and was well known, broke a lot of hearts.

Yeah, death was expected, but how the two them passed their life, was something unexpected.

- - -

Y/n's pov.
I was walking through the mansion, looking for my jacket.

Well, it was Lauren's leather jacket that she bought years ago.

She bought it before she decided to smoke weed in our balcony.

When I saw her smoke weed for the first time, I was shocked and I tried to make her stop.

But that didn't last long.

I tried grabbing the roll of weed from her hand and well, when I was trying, I was sat down on her lap as I tried reaching for it.

She stopped me by my hips and I looked down at her confused.

She then blew the smoke from the lit cigarette in my face and to my surprise, I didn't cough or flinch.

I just froze there as she gave me a smirk.

I was shocked and turned on that I decided to grab the roll of weed when she wasn't looking and I took a puff.

I blew it in Lauren's shocked face and after she snapped out of her daze, I smashed our lips together.

I wanted her to wear it today when we performed our new song, "Home To Mama."

It's one of those love songs you'd hear a guy sing to a girl when they confess their love.

I searched the whole house until I stopped in front of our room once again, just where I started my search for the item of clothing.

"Babe, what are you looking for?" I heard Lauren's raspy voice ask behind me before I opened the door.

"Your leather jac-where'd you find that?" I asked shocked.

Lauren was stood there with her leather jacket.

"On the couch this morning and I thought I should wear it today so I took it." She explained.

"Oh." Was all I said.

She giggled and took my hand into hers.

"You ready to perform the cheesiest song you've ever heard?" She asked chuckling as we walked outside the mansion.
"So ready." I said and chuckled.

We walked towards the family van and entered.

"You guys ready?" Big Rob asked as Lauren and I sat down next to Stara, Luna's daughter.
"Yep." We all answered.

Lucas and Bolton, Luna's son, was sat down in the backseat as Lauren, Stara and I sat down in the front seats.

>Hours Later

As Lauren and I slowly danced and sang to the rhythm of our song, we started hearing screams.

At first I thought it was the fact that Lauren kissed my cheek that the fans went insane, but when I turned my head towards the backstage, I saw Big Rob running towards us.

"Bang!"

I flinched at the sudden sound.

The screams got louder, but out of all of the screams that were heard in the huge venue we performed in, my wife's scream was the only thing my mind focused at.

"Fuck!" She yelled.

My head snapped towards her as I saw her drop her mic, a loud screeching sound coming through the speakers.

"Lauren!" I yelled as I grabbed her arms before she fell down the hard floor.

She clutched onto her hip that had a waterfall of blood pouring out of it.

"No, no, fuck." I mumbled as I held her close and got on my knees.

I laid her down, her head on my lap as she cried.

"Y/n, it hurts." She said, groaning and closing her eyes at the pain.

"Stay with me baby, I got you." I mumbled and cupped her cheek.

My eyes started watering as hers started slowly fluttering closed.

Just as I was about to tell my wife not to close her eyes, Lucas and Luna came running towards us.

"The ambulance is here-oh my gosh, mama, no!" Luna said crying and kneeling down.

"Somebody help us!" Lucas yelled.

Two men started running towards us.

They slowly and carefully took my wife's body and ran out of the venue.

-

Y/n's pov.
"I love that story, abuela! Can you tell it again?" Casey, Lucas' 5 year old daughter asked.
"I know you love that story, mija. You say it all the time." I said pinching her cute cheeks.

"You can come back tomorrow and I'll tell it to you again, yeah?" I proposed.

Her small head went up and down, which only caused me to chuckle.

"Baby, it's time to go." Lucas' deep voice called out as he entered the room.

"Awh, okay. Bye abuela!" Casey said and got off of my hospital bed.

I nodded and put the oxygen mask I was supposed to wear at all times, back on.

"You sure you don't get tired by telling Luna and I's kids the same story?" Lucas asked chuckling.
"Your mother and I's story will never get old." I said teary eyed.

My son gave me a sad smile and told me he loved me.

I told him I loved him back and him and his daughter left my room.

I sighed as I thought of Lauren and I's story.

I took a picture of us I framed under my pillow and looked at it.

"Who knew that would be the last time I'd see you, mi amor." I whispered tears streaming down my face.

"I know you're here looking at me, and if you hear me, just know that I love you." I said.

I traced Lauren's face, but my eyes trailed to the wires that I had in my arm.

"See you soon, my love." I whispered and pulled the wires out of my arms.

My heart monitor turned into a flat line and started beeping.

Slowly, my sight started getting blurry and I heard people coming in and out of my room, calling other people.

Soon, my eyes closed and for a second, I saw her.

I saw Lauren.

She had a suit on and her arms behind her back.

Just like the first time I saw her.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui, I'm guessing you're Y/n."

"Well, my assistant brought you here for an important reason."

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, but I
hope you don't mind being Sold To A Jauregui."

{The End}

{A/n; thank you. for everything.
much love}

{A/n; edited.}

~a.