𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔
𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

a collection of tragedies coming in form paramours and everything in between. this is winter through the adventure of circling the sun, the gleaming lake mere reflecting the beauty of the moon, a fairy tale of person a and person b, and the woes of romeo and juliet. the ending is not set in stone but the journey to happy every after arrives as a double-edged sword. sometimes, all you need to do is stay still. to love or to be loved? don't forget to drown me in your tears, oh sad child.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

      01.  i forgot when exactly i started this but i'm pretty sure i did when i was still searching for my writing style so if you find that some of the one-shots are really different in terms of descriptions and flow, then it's because of the fact that i haven't gotten a good grasp of what i want to write. i ended up settling down on a poetic and metaphorical style that you'll see the hints of in the midoriya one-shot, i think, but my style is particularly evident in the hawks one-shot.

     02.  i originally wrote this as a one-shot collection that will have both fluff and all sorts of genres but i decided this will be angst-only with a sprinkle of nsfw every now and then because i love writing sex ━━ a little odd to claim but i like writing about it and add some of those metaphysical thing or two; but yes, the first one-shot is fluff and i couldn't bring myself to delete it so there we go.

     03.  while requests are open, most of what's in here are just bouts of urges to write about this particular character. they most come from a prompt i suddenly have in my head and i partner it to a character but go ahead, requests are forever open.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

angst!bnha one-shots.