3

Never have I hated myself more than I do right now in this moment.

I could die. I'm dehydrated and it's 6am and I didn't put a glass of water beside my bed before going out. There is not a worse feeling in the world than this.

My body doesn't want to move so I do the only thing I can think of and start calling each of my brothers, starting with Santiago. Maybe he'll still be awake.

There's no answer, so I try Ray, then Val. Luckily, Val answers, wide awake on the other line.

"Are you home?"

"Yeah, wassup?"

"Bring me water please."

"I don't wanna get up. I'm watching tv."

"Why the fuck are you watching tv at six in the morning?"

"Dunno. I got home like an hour ago and saw Jace in the living room so we started watching tv."

"Why's Jace here?" I search my mind for what happened last night, but a lot of the night is blurry, and my mind can't recall anything from after the party yet.

"Dunno." He burps into the phone. "I'll bring it for ten bucks."

"No."

"K then." He hangs up and I almost start crying. Pulling the covers off of my hot body, I almost shit myself when I realise i'm naked. Oh sweet baby Jesus. I hope Jace didn't see this. Well, actually I sort of hope he did. He can look but he can't touch. Shit, what if he did touch? No, I'd remember that.

I cover myself up again just before the door opens and the light flashes into my room, making my head hurt. Instead of Val, it's Jace with two bottles of water. I grab them from his hand, drinking one as fast as I can. Jace closes the door and lays down beside me, and I give him a strange look.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping."

"But i'm not wearing clothes."

"Even better." He looks at my hands gripping the covers at my chest. "Reminds me of old times – you covering up. You don't do much of that anymore."

"People change."

"Obviously."

"But you're still the same old dickhead."

"Not really. I wouldn't make the choices right now that I did a few years ago."

I bite my lip, tensing up from the past coming up. We don't talk about what happened between us, but Jace is still intoxicated and probably isn't thinking about what he's saying.

"Can you leave?" I turn the other way, ending the conversation and putting a barrier between us. He doesn't answer and I let it go, my mind clouding with thoughts from the past until I finally fall asleep.

When I wake up, Jace is still sleeping so I carefully get out of bed and go to my drawers. Just before I pull a t shirt over my head, he speaks.

"Nice ass."

I glare at him over my shoulder and quickly get dressed, then I fall back on my bed feeling like I just ran a marathon. Hangovers suck.

"It's pretty sad that I have a stiffy from watching that."

"Poor you." For some reason I like the idea of sexually frustrating Jace and not letting him have anything.

"Ugh," he moans, looking under the covers and I laugh. "Why am I even here?"

"You tell me."

"Oh yeah, I helped you get home because i'm a great guy."

I sit up, rolling my eyes. As soon as I'm up straight, I freeze, remembering something from last night. Wesley and I were kissing... oh Jesus.