Regretful Tears ; Oikawa X Sister! Reader

Thank you so much to the lovely blackpeppermintdeath for giving me an idea on what to write about for this one shot!
Also, I apologize for not writing in quite a while. School man, it's messing with me.

•••

"You're so fucking selfish! You never think of anybody but yourself, and it's getting really old. Why can't you just grow up already?" You yell, your face flushed out of anger.

"Me? Grow up? Are we talking about me, or you? Sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up, and keep the shit that comes out of your mouth, inside your head." Oikawa barks back, the veins in his neck throbbing with anger.

"Oh, please. All you do is talk useless shit that nobody wants to hear. Maybe you'd be doing the world a favor if you just stopped talking, my god!"

"Well, maybe you'd be doing the world a favor if you just fucking died." Oikawa spit, no ounce of teasing in his voice.

You and Oikawa occasionally fight, but you've never fought this roughly. The two of you are actually very close, to the point where you're best friends. But today.. meaningless words started flying out of both of your mouths, before you even had a chance to stop them. Things were said, and you put them aside before biting back with harsh words. But right now, Oikawa has said something that you've never wanted to hear. Let alone from your brother.

"You fucking asshole." You breathe out, tears free falling from your eyes like a river, your chest filling with such disparity it hurts.

You and Oikawa hold each others stare for a couple of seconds, before you shake your head, roughly grab you bag from the near by hanging rack, and march out of your house, slamming the front door behind you

Oikawa stares at your retrieving figure, regret quickly taking over his body. Oikawa curses loudly and kicks the couch, resulting in a new bruise and some blood.

Meanwhile, your hysteric form runs towards your black car and aggressively slams down in the leather seat. You quickly starts your car before jaggedly backing out of the driveway.

No matter how hard you try to stop, more and more salty tears flow out of your eyes, eventually trailing down into your mouth or on your lap.

Your hands continuously leave the wheel as you attempt to wipe the tears free from your swollen eyes. But as every trial fails, your vision is extremely blurry, making it extra difficult to see anything in front of you.

"Maybe you'd be doing the world a favor if you just fucking died."

A loud sob rips from your body at the remembrance of Oikawa's words. At this point, your lap is soaked with your tears, as even more seem to join. Your chest heaves and your body shakes.

As you reach your left hand up to your face to swipe away tears, an eerie honk and tire screech rip throughout the prefecture of Miyagi. People can barely get a look before a large truck is running through the driver side of your car, causing your car door to crumble into pieces. Glass shatters, while your body jerks and flies out of the broken windshield, as a result of forgetting to buckle your seatbelt as you were in too much despair.

You can't really see and remember things vividly from this point on.

And as your body flies through the shattered windshield, it's the only moment of peace you have before you're lying on your death bed.