Chapter 8

"I saw the Well" Bill sated. "W-W-We know where it is, and nextime w-wel be better prepared"

"No." Stan says. "No next time Bill! You're insane" He says throwing his hands up in the air.

"Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything." Beverly said clearly defending Bill.

"We almost died! Look at Ben he's pratically leaking hamburger hellper!" Richie yelled pointing at Ben who gave him and unamused look.
  "We cant pretend its going to go away" Beverly says "we all know it comes back every 27 years!" she states.
"Fine, ill be fourty and far away frim here!" Ben says looking towards Beverly.
"Dont you want to leave this town?" He asks.
Beverly rolles her eyes and stands closer to Bill. "Yeah beacause i want to go toward simething not away" she spat back.

Richie sighed.
"Im sorry but who invited Molly Wringwald imto the group" He says earning a middle finger from Bev.

"Richie-" you say trying to get him to stop before he does something stupid. But he cuts you off.
"Im just saying, lets face facts. Georgie is dead, Stop tring to get us killed too!!"
You could see Bill get visibly tensed. Richie really messed up this time.

"Georgie isn't dead!" Bill says as he pushes Richie back defensively.

"You couldn't save him, but you can save yourself"

"N-n-no take that back, your scared! We all are! But take it back!"Bill yelled as he pushed Richie hard causing him to tumble back. Richie took a second to either think or comprehend what Bill had just done. Richie got up and ran towards Bill pushing him aswel but because of how short Richie was compared to his friend Bill stoped and grabbed the collar of his white Tee and puchung in the jaw making him fall backwards.
"Hey!" You run over Richie and he pushes you away. You fall back on the concrete and scrape the palms of your hands. Richie starts to get up but mike and Stan rushed to his side holding him back from making this situation any worse.
"Youre just a bunch of losers! And your gonna get yourself killed by a stupid clown!" Richie screamed as he kicked and twisted his arms and legs trying to break free of his friends arms. "Stop!" Beverly cried " This is what it wants, it wants to divide us. We were all together when we hurt it. Thats why were still alive!"
The group was silent. Ecxept for the sounds of Richies heavy breathing there was no sound. You agreed with Beverly, but you also agreed with Richie.
"Yeah?" Richie started, breaking free from Stan and Mike. "Well I'd like to keep it that way" he said storming away from the group. You quickly jumped off the ground  and watched as he walked off.
"Im sorry" you say as you look towards Bev and then the rest of the group."i-i need to follow him"
Beverly gave you a sad look then nodded her head towards the boy who had gotten further away.
You give her one last smile before you run off towards Richie.
"I told you to leave me the fu-oh... Sorry" Richie says turning around and facing you.
"Its alright Rich. Now, let me see your eye... Bill hit it pretty hard"
Richie sighed and stoped walking. He sat down on the curb and you leaned down to look at his eye. You could see what looked to be a faint bruise under it. "Well, it looks okay but you'll definetly have a black eye" you say helping him up. Richie nods his head and adjusts his glasses on his nose.
"Hey wait, what happened to your hands? There all cut up" he asks grabbing one of your hands and holding it up.
"When you were all mad you kinda pushed me and in fell" you relply shyly. Richie gives you a sympathetic look and frowns. "Im sorry, im such an idiot! I didnt even realize" he said. "Its fine Rich, you were just mad" you say shrugging your shoulders.
""Thanks Y/n"
You look at him puzzled, "thanks for what?" You ask.
Richie looks towards you and stops.

"I-its just, thank you for everything... Thank you for being my friend even though an annoying as fuck sometimes and i can make stupid jokes all the time, just i- i dont know what i would do without you. I just needed to say this because after yesterday and today i honestly dont know what could happen either of us" Richie said taking a long breath afterwards.

"Richie..."

You had never heard Richie talk like that. Sure he would get sentimental once and a while but it was usually over comic books or his parents. Never about you or the rest of your friends.
"I feel the same Richie, you're my best friend" you say.
Richie smiles and gives you an awkward side hug bumping your hips together. You laugh and begin to walk together again.
"We should make a best friend hand shake" He says looking towards you with a stupid grin on his face.
"No Richie, no we shouldnt" you say between giggles.
"You're Lameee" he says rolling his eyes. You giggle in response and stop in front of his house.
"Bye Rich" you say giving him a peck on the cheek. His face turns a bright pink and his hand touches the spot that you kissed him. You run off towards your house with a stupid grin on your face.

The grin was quickly erased when you saw your fathers car in the driveway of your home.
"Well shit"

*********

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT DONT ATTACK ME.
BUT LIKE I GOT WIFI TODAY AND ITS LIT CAUSE I GOT TO CHOSE THE PASSWORD.
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER AND LONGER SO DONT WORRY