The last Day

Guys, can people please check out and critique my story 'Sinner's diner'. I've wrote it at an older age and I promise it's much better than this.

I walk into the boarding house, flustered and confused about what just happened, however, I push it all to the very back of my mind so that I do not seem suspicious

As I walk in, I see Elena walking down the stairs to the cellar... The one containing Elijah.

Quickly, he rushes past me and out of the house... Guess he wasn't invited in.

"What happened?" Elijah asks us, to which we both shush him.

  She shows him that Stefan and Damon can hear and she whispers

" I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you? " Elena whispers, "Can I trust you?" he whispers back.

  She gives him the dagger. He takes it, sliding it into his suit pocket.

"  Elena! " Stefan shouts, causing me to push her out of the door,

"We can go to my house".

______________________________________________________________

"You look better."Elena states. "Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asks her, not in the mood for her small talk. "I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word." "You should probably spit on it, "I say casually. "Like they do in Peter Pan...It's more official."

"Your ability to make demands has long passed," Elijah says to Elena, rolling his eyes at me.

"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours." She replies. "And why should I even consider this?" "The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you. Plus, it's no secret that you like Evie. At least do it for her..."

I sigh as her phone buzzes, it's probably Stefan. I'm still disappointed that my mate isn't a chill hippy, he's an original vampire that wants to kill all of my friends... Maybe there's still a chance for me to become a nun.

"Yes, I'm fine,"Elena says into the phone.

" He's right here."

Seeing an opportunity for a bit of fun, I snatch the phone out of her hand.

" Where? I'm on my way" Stefan says, and I laugh at his urgency.

"No, Stefan, Elijah and Lena need some time alone. If you get my gist." I say, smirking as Elena makes a grab for the phone.

" Listen to me. He can't be trusted he'll use you to get to Klaus" Stefan tells me, ignoring my previous statement.

"Elijah is a nobleman, Stefan. He lives by a code of honour. I can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger, Elena has proven herself."