fifteen

chapter fifteen

The weekend came around slowly but surely. Chanyeol found himself in his room, on his queen sized bed, scrolling through his instagram feed on his phone. Chanyeol came across a image of Baekhyun looking real damn cute, as Chanyeol thought.

The smaller had a cute kiss pose with his red rosy lips popping out. Baekhyun's hands were stretched out as his slender hands held the camera up to capture the beautiful site.

@baekhyunee_exo                            ...

liked by oohsehun, 7_luhan_m and 3193 others

baekhyunee_exo 😙?

view all 614 comments...

7_luhan_m keep tHOSE LIPS FOR PARK

satansoo101 wow baek actually cute, a compliment from satan himself

11 hours ago

Chanyeol's heart started racing as he stared at Baekhyun's pouted lip, he could feel the touch from the kiss the two shared that day in the library, the tension, the sensation.

Chanyeol didn't know this but the image and caption Baekhyun had posted had actually been meant for the taller. The kiss face was Baekhyun asking for more of the sweet taste of Chanyeol's lips and the caption was the memory of that first kiss Chanyeol and him shared.

After a huge gulp Chanyeol keep scrolling down his feed coming across many memes and selfies from people he followed. An idea popped into his head as he thought about how no one was home at the moment to catch him in this act.

The tall male jumped up from his bed creeping to his door to poke his head outside and double check no one was in his house. A creaking sound was heard as Chanyeol slowly shut the door. After double checking for family members cruising around his house Chanyeol made his way to his imac tapping the mouse a few times to get the computer out of its sleep mode.

After successfully waking up the computer to it's desktop Chanyeol clicks on safari typing in 'Chanbaek blog'. Multiple searches popped up on the page. Chanyeol looked through them finding the 2nd link to be the right one, he clicks on it.

The same screen that popped up on Sehun's tablet popped up on Chanyeol computer screen as he sat cross legged on his seat, something he only does if he's super excited. Chanyeol's hand moved to his mouse as he scrolled down the web page.

Something caught his attention as he stopped to stare at the little pink box in the corner of the page. 'Smuts about Chanbaek' it was labeled under. Chanyeol clicked on the page not knowing what a smut is. Once the lost boy clicked on the box it took him to section with a whole lot of different stories with little description's underneath.