07. O-ot*

Edited*

Next day wasn't that much of a disaster for Jay since Louis was well rested. In fact, Louis is the one who woke Jay up. He was up earlier than the alarm but not too early. He went to his mommy's room and climbed onto her bed.

"M-MAH MAH MAHMAHMAH" He said jumping on Jay's bed.

"Woah, woah little monkey calm down. What time is it again? Did you wake me up on an ungodly hour?" Jay asked smiling at her baby boy. Louis stopped jumping and giggled tilting his head back. Jay checked the time and it was only 15 minutes before the time she normally wakes up.

"What do you wanna do baby boy?" Jay ruffled Louis' hair. Louis patted his lips telling her about needing his dummy. Jay wasn't going to ruin this perfect morning by upsetting a happy Louis. So Jay gave him a blue dummy after washing it. Louis immediately pushed it in between his lips exactly three times.

"Okay baby. Let's go to make breakfast and Lunch for you." Jay said taking her son's hand and trying to lead the boy downstairs. Louis happily obliged. 

Once in the living room, Jay told him to watch some cartoons on TV and went to the kitchen. Louis took the remote and switched on and off the TV for three times and then put on his favorite cartoon channel.

After Jay was done with breakfast and Louis' lunch she walked into the living room again. 

"Baby boy? Breakfast is ready. Let's have some and get ready for school. Since today is Friday, you don't have school tomorrow." Jay said ruffling Louis' hair. Since Louis didn't make any move to get up Jay took the remote from his hands.

"Boobear, enough of cartoon now. We can watch again in the evening yeah? C'mon now, my good boy." She said to get Louis' attention to herself and turn off the TV. Louis got up and ran into the kitchen.

"Slow down love. You'll get hurt if you fall." Jay called after him chuckling.

Once the breakfast is eaten they both walked up to Louis' room to have a quick shower and then change his clothes. 

"Okay, baby. Go into the bathroom and strip off your clothes. I'll be there in a few." Jay told Louis while walking into his closet to grab some decent clothes for him. While Jay was doing this, a sharp cry could be heard from the bathroom. Jay abandoned the clothes she was holding and ran to the bathroom. There stood Louis holding his hand which was angry red and crying. Jay was quick to run to his side.

"What happened love? Tell mommy what happened." Jay said frantically trying to calm down the crying boy. 

Louis didn't say anything so she looked around the bathroom to see what could burn her baby's hand. She noticed the shower running and she could tell that water was steaming hot. 

Then it hit her, Louis has tried to run a bath on his own and tried to check temperature by putting his hand in the running shower water just like Jay normally does.

"Aw baby boy, it's okay. Sit down on the toilet seat 'till mommy gets some meds for your hand yeah?" Jay said and peppered Louis' whole face with kisses which made Louis giggle a little through his crying. She was quick to get some medicine and apply them on Louis' hand. He kept crying and kicking every time Jay touched the burnt area but Jay somehow managed.

After a little Jay cleaned up Louis' body and brought the still hiccuping boy into his room. 

"Sit down on the bed till I bring some clothes baby." Jay said kissing Louis' forehead. Jay came in with some decent clothes for him and helped the boy to change into those. Once he's ready Jay gave him her phone to play some games while she gets ready. The burn is soon forgotten and Louis started playing the game.

-

Jay quickly got herself ready and called out for Louis. 

"Baby come downstairs. We're gonna leave now."  

She walked downstairs and stuffed Louis' Lunch Box into his backpack in the exact pocket he wants it to be in. 

When she walks into the living room Louis was there. Jay walked up to him and handed him his backpack. Louis patted his lips telling that he wants his dummy. Jay sighed and walked up to her room again and brought a red dummy handing it to Louis. She made a mental note to find Louis' blue dummy that must be probably somewhere on the bathroom floor or else Louis would use it dirty.

Then they drove to Louis' school and Jay dropped him off at Liam's class.

-

"Hello Lou how are you doing?" Liam asked smiling at his cousin. Louis showed Liam his hand to which Liam gasped out a 'What happened?'

"O-ot" Louis lisped around his dummy, pointing at the bathroom and doing a water flowing like motion with his fingers.

"Oh love was the shower too hot. I guess you probably went to do that on your own." Louis nodded at this happily 'cause Liam understood him. 

"That's good doing some things on your own Lou, but make sure you get your mommy around you when you do those type of things. Yeah?" Liam told feeling proud of his cousin for trying to do something on his own even though he failed a little. Louis nodded still sucking on his dummy.

-

The day went smoothly at school and Louis was leaving with his mommy in no time. Once they are in the house Louis quickly went into the living room and turned the TV on. 

"Well Lou, watch TV for a while then go and change your clothes. Just wash you face since you're not that dirty today." Jay said, walking up to her room. She got in the shower to relieve her exhaustion from work.

Louis watched cartoon for half an hour then he lost interest in that. He took out his Legos playing with them. Jay came down the stairs and saw that Louis is still in the clothes he wore for school.

"Louis go and change your clothes. We don't wanna be stinky. Now do we?" Jay asked getting Louis' attention on herself. Louis shook his head but continued playing with his Legos. He just wanted to finish what he was creating and he'd be off to the bathroom. Jay sighed and walked up to him.

"baby now enough. I will leave these exactly this way. Go and quickly change. Now hurry up, hurry up." Jay said patting his bum a few times and boosting energy to Louis. Louis quickly got up and ran up the stairs, giggling. J

ay smiled and stood up. She has some time before she has to start making dinner so she decided to kill the time by watching some TV.

The day went smoothly. Louis didn't throw a fit and he did some little things on his own.

 (Words 1170)

A/N - Life is shit these days but I have few more chapters ready so it's kay. Love y'all. (: xxxx

-Ash