Chapter 2

Getting up earlier than usual Louis headed to the kitchen right off and gulped down a glass of water, then proceeded to wash his hands. He took out some premade waffles and plopped them into the toaster. While it was cooking he set the table and made tea for his family.

Just as he was done he could hear his mum starting to wake up everyone and tell them to come down for breakfast. Usually they all wake up and chat while his mum makes the breakfast.

Louis always knew that it's worth getting up a little sooner every now and again cause he could see his mum's gratitude and his baby siblings being precious like now when they pulled a chair to where Louis was standing, so they could stand on it to kiss Louis' cheek just like everyone else did, making him giggled at the cute little pups.

The Tomlinsons all turned out to be omegas except Ernest who presented as an alpha which was definitely a strange surprise, the chances of that one were quite slim. Louis-as the wonderful brother that he was-started to teach all of them how to resist the alpha voice, though none of them had any success so far. He'll be the first to admit that he has no idea how he does it so it's hard to couch the smallers but he still tries.

_____

Once Harry was roused by his mother, he was ecstatic to learn that his sister was coming home on the next week. Gemma and her alpha will spent a few days here and Harry loved a very small amount of things as much as his sibling.

Unfortunately some people took his hyper mood the wrong way so he had to kindly decline many offers. He was actually offered to be helped out with his rut that was coming next month. A little more on the edge, not liking how his peers were keeping track of such dates he walked to his locker and was even happier to see Louis there.

Yesterday he had such a great experience at Louis' room, he has probably gotten carried away though as Louis' scent was still lingering in his bed this morning. He was loving it nonetheless. And apparently this was officially the 'we're trying to make Harry Styles burst into tears from gaiety' since his omega was not budging, even upon his arrival sticking around unlike every other time.

Obviously appreciating such fact Harry was  taking his sweet time so he learned that Louis was waiting for Zayn. Harry knew exactly who Zayn is before anyone else did here since his father is the one who decides who can join their pack which they did by moving here, also since yesterday, the new omega is all Liam can prattle about.

He had nothing bad to say about the dark-haired lad though, he seemed nice, appeared to be having quite the affection upon meeting Liam and also became friends with Louis, to do such thing you need to be kind.

"Hi Alpha." Harry was snapped out of it by Liam who shut his locker making it raffle loudly. "You're drooling." Rolling his eyes Harry was about to leave for class when he felt himself being grabbed and dragged towards the pair.

"Hi there love, how was your night?" Liam was flirting shamelessly whilst Zayn didn't seem to mind that one bit both of them obnoxiously ignoring Harry and Louis who were standing there awkwardly. Opening his mouth to say hi or something-confident after deciding that this must be his day-Harry was disappointed to ogle the very beautiful back of Louis as he ran across the hall, leaving him hanging with his mouth ajar.

"Hi Amrita, wait up I wanted to talk to you." Like any mature adult would, Louis ran away before he'd have to deal with his emotions and face problems that were created by him to begin with, Amrita looked at him curiously probably because they weren't exactly friends.

Amrita was close with Niall-they were an item for years-and just got mated which was odd since most couples wait until they graduate but the two were in love and found this the best solution for themselves.