💕Hold My Hand | Tododeku

"Shouto!" Izuku called out hurrying over to Shouto and accompanied his left side. Izuku greeted Shouto with his usual bright and charming smile that could make anyone's day but Shouto on the other hand, placed his hands in his pockets and turned his head slightly away to the point where he couldn't make eye contact with the green haired male.

"Todoroki?" Izuku calls out once again and bit his lip, a bit anxious of being annoying to Shouto. He must be in one of his moods again Izuki thinks making a small warming smile appear on his lips.

Izuku examined Shouto and took note of his left hand being in his pocket. Izuku, being his usual caring self, placed his hand in his pocket and grasped his hand with his, their fingers entwine together.

"Midoriya?"

Shouto looked down at Izuku and saw that he had cuddled himself against his arm, his eyes staring up at him. "Is this okay with you?" He asks in a low tone but Shouto sure enough heard. He shrugged his shoulders because he really didn't want Izuku on him as much as he didn't want him to leave. It was a warm feeling that had washed over Shouto like a tidal wave that it was a bit overwhelming for him despite his dad's quirk that he had embodied, it was a different warm feeling.

Shouto was surprised that Izuku ever wanted to walk with him since he always seems to walk with Uraraka and Bakugou. Although Shouto dreamt of this day to come, he felt a bit uncomfortable since Izuku and Bakugou are very close and the fact that Shouto is Bakugou's rival, he feels as if he is restricted from being close to Izuku.

"Midoriya" Shouto suddenly speaks up from the long silence that fell between them. Izuku open his eyes and looked up at Shouto with a dumbfounded expression. "Yes Todoroki?" He responds in a bit of a questioned tone.

"Are you and Bakugou any close than you already are?" He inquires suspiciously. Getting the hint of what he meant, Izuku felt his cheeks burn as they turned a pink color. "M-me and Bakugou..." He repeats with his voice trailing off.

"He doesn't like me" "who wouldn't like you? You're an amazing person" Shouto says making Izuku's cheeks turn a darker shade of pink. "T-thanks Todoroki but he doesn't like me. You know in that kind of way" He says and releases his grip from Shouto.

"I had confessed about a month ago but he seemed to have taken it as a joke so I thought...why not move on to the next best thing?" He says, his expression changing from sadden to bright and colorful.

"A-are you serious?" Shouto questions and Izuki nods as a response. "You're a great friend who deserves more..and I'm willing to do that for you" Izuku says and this time wrapped his arms around Shouto's arm. "We've been good friends for quite a while but now I think it's time that we start something new" Izuku says now moving his hands over to Shouto's shirt, gripped on it, and stood on his tippy toes to place a kiss on Shouto's cheek.

Shouto's cheeks burned and it wasn't his quirk. "Midoriya do you really think we should-"

"Todoroki" Izuku interrupted him as Shouto noticed a smirk on Izuku's lips. "We'll keep it a secret from Bakugou and maybe the whole class" He says.

Shouto nods and was immediately tackled with a big death hug from Izuku. "Thank you Todoroki!" He squeals making Shouto give a light chuckle.

"You're welcome Midoriya"