XXXIV

INSTAGRAM

@elliepotts_ - 19.02.2017

@elliepotts_ : i'll miss my girl @gemmastyles (maybe @harrystyles too)

gemmastyles, harrystyles, and 745,031 others like this post

COMMENTS - 502.3K

@gemmastyles : you're leaving me with harry how could you

@elliepotts_ : very sorry gemma i don't know how you'll survive @gemmastyles

@harrystyles : Maybe? I thought I at least deserved a probably.

@elliepotts_ : ehhhhh perhaps darling @harrystyles

@allhallie_allday : D A R L I N G do u hear me crying because i aMMMMM

@mullingar_girl : I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LEAVE GET YOUR ASS TO ADELADIE AND EXPLAIN

@elliepotts_ : nahhhhhhhhhh @mullingar_girl

@hendallbaby : hahahaha yes leave bye no one misses you

@halliehallie : I MISS HER AND HARRY MISSES HER @hendallbaby

@hfuturestyles : does this mean no more embarrassing photos :-(

MORE COMMENTS

THE RETURN

Having said their goodbyes (even though Harry was turning around and driving straight back) Ellie and Harry were driving back to London. The weight of having to leave England was hanging heavily in the pit of her stomach.

However, Ellie was simply enjoying the drive. She danced to as many terrible songs as possible, and loved every moment of it. After an hour and a half, she was fairly tired, but she continued with her entirely ridiculous dancing.

"Are you appreciating my incredible dancing, Harold?" Ellie looked over at Harry, grinning widely. He laughed, nodding.

"Indeed I am, Eleanor," he said, "However, I'm also keeping my eyes on the road so that we don't crash and die. I think the Sun might have a field day with that."

"Does it get tiring? All the articles?" To be honest, this was one of the things Ellie had thought about the most when she was a fan. Even if she certainly enjoyed the rumours and drama, she'd often thought about what it would be like for the other side.

It couldn't hurt to find out, right?

"Of course it does," Harry said, "But it's worth it. I wouldn't be famous without press, even the bad press. I used to have competitions with the boys to see who could find the most ridiculous headlines about ourselves. I think Niall won eventually." He laughed slightly, clearly back in the One Direction days.