Chapter 50 : The REASONS

" Some People Love Each Other But Aren't Together, Some Are Together But Don't Love Each Other...
It All Happens For A Reason, They Say...
It's All  DESTINY

I Only Have One Life...
And I Write My OWN DESTINY...
Hence, I Don't Have One But A Thousand REASONS Of Loving You, Caring For You & Staying With You, Always...

It's True That Everything Happens For A REASON But Its Upto You To Make That REASON Turn In Your Favour... 😇"

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

" Ahana.. Trust me honey... You didn't leave me with a choice..." Ansh said.

I wasn't aware about what was he talking. What choice? I didn't have a choice either. I had to marry him.

He was making me frustrated with every passing minute. I was angry with mixed emotions in my heart. I couldn't take it more. I haven't been affected so much in my life. Just because of one person.

" Liar.... I hate you... I hate..." But before I could complete myself Ansh pulled me towards him and crashed his lips on mine. I tried to push him but his strength was unbeatable. And then, finally I gave in.
Initially it was easy for me to resist him but since we returned from Maldives I missed him. I missed his warm lips and his manly, yet soft touch. As soon as his lips met mine I got lost in them. They were moving in a perfect sync. He was gentle yet demanding, showing his possession on me. And I loved it that way. No matter what I couldn't stop the moan escaping my lips. I don't know when did I become so weak. Ansh made me feel weak.

It's easy to live when you don't have any weakness but when you have one, it's gonna screw you badly.

I pulled his hair and he deepened the kiss although we were lost at breadth we couldn't find a way to stop. He kissed my cheeks, my nose and was back to my lips. His hand had captured my waist perfectly and one of my hand was on his shoulder.

" Ahana... I love you. Please love me back." He said between the kiss and captured my lips again.

"I love you... Please..." He said again.

" Ansh!! I..." But before I could compete myself she shut me up again. Kissing my upper lip and pulling me in a tight hug.

" Ansh!! I-I love you too... I can't stop doing that.. " I manged to say between the heated moment.

He gave me a strong kiss and kissed my forhead. At once I realised what I said. I wasn't suppose to give in so easily. I opened my eyes and I saw his face with that typical Ansh's wink and cunning smile. His cheeks were wet too. His hair messy and the culf of his sleeves were folded up twice.

" I knew it.... I just knew it... One can't keep herself from loving a guy like me. Isn't it Sweetheart?" He said moving his hand through his hair.

I pushed him away from my embrace. I swear these pregnancy hormones will be my death one day.
I was really breathing hard now. I don't know what to answer to this guy in front of me.

I moved backwards. I don't know how to avoid that attraction. I couldn't see his face.

" Ahana.... Please give me a chance. I will explain. All of it from the very beginning. " I heard his plead when I turned my back to him.

God make me strong.

" Ahana... Please give us a chance. Please give our love a chance. We love each other. Don't we need one chance to make things right? " There were already stream of fresh tears falling. I want to give us a chance but I am afraid that it will go in a waste.