Chapter - 5

Ranbir is getting ready for his office and all of sudden Mamaji knocked his door. "Come in" Ranbir said and Mamaji entered and told, "She is not eating anything from day before yesterday after your incident. Only she is drinking water." "Then do not let her drink water. She will crave for food and then give her favourite food", Ranbir told this Mamaji calmly. "But ..." Mamaji started telling something on Nandini's defend but Ranbir stopped her by saying "Mamaji, I have work to do. So stop telling me all of these about her. Do as you please with this personal prisoner. I thought you also love her." Ranbir told last sentence deliberately, as he knows how much affect it will have on Nandini.

Door opens with a thud, Nandini startled in her current sitting position. She looks up and saw that Mamji is standing with angry eyes. "So, may I know why you are not eating anything?" Mamaji put questioned to Nandini. "I do not want to eat anything from you guys. Nothing. I will die but will not eat" Nandini snapped at Mamaji. Mamji smirked dangerously and told, "Well, I do not mind your death at all. After all, one Raizaada is down. Therefore, I think, I should help you in this process to make it easier for you. What say? Therefore, from now onward, I will stop the water supply in your room. Okay?" Nandini gasped and said while recovering, "You are evil. I hate all of you." "Princess – that's what Ranbir called you, right? Well, darling feeling is mutual."

After Approximate nine hours, Ranbir's car entered the estate; he came out of his SUV and straight to Mamaji. "What is the urgent issue that I had to come here leaving the meeting in middle?" Ranbir shout at her. "Your wife has made chaos all over again. Look at Sanjib and Mohan. She threw iron rod to Sanjib and old heel to Mohan." Mamaji said. Ranbir instantly became reserve – silence before storm and said, "First, you have to stop referring her as my wife and second you could dealt with her. I do not find of me coming here." "Yes, I could have handle this if she is not holding old knife in her wrist", Mamaji informed. Ranbir feel himself getting angry and Mamaji also noticed change in his demoniac, which is, became unusual silent, his became dark brown. 'Sh*t, she is gone today', Mamaji thought to herself.

Ranbir storm into the Nandini where she is sitting on the floor, holding knife to her left wrist. She look at Ranbir and feels chill on spine, she became very scared of the sight of Ranbir. All confidence flew away from her body, she started trembling. Ranbir noticed Nandini siting on floor holding knife but shaking, he understood his devil-self effect but this is the time to show her whom she is dealing with. He strode toward her with utmost confidence, arrogance and anger, come to the level on which she was sitting within blink of her eyes. Holding Nandini's right wrist in the death grip and asked, "Do you want to die, princess?" with cold tone which was terrified. "I ... I ... yes ... you ... leave me ... please" and automatically her tears started, as she was hell scared and sobbing.

"Why princess, why to leave you?" Ranbir continued, "You want to die, to get away from me and I am being son of you betrayer servant, I am going to help you MY PRINCESS". "No! No ... please! Don't hurt me", she continued going backward as much as she could while sitting. Ranbir get hold of her right forearm in one of his hand and with another handhold, her right hand palm on which Nandini was holding the knife on her left arm. "So, lets have you cut your wrist to get away from me, MY PRINCESS", by saying this Ranbir swap the knife on her wrist with ultimate smoothness. Nandini was shocked, pained and scared to the core.

Author Note:

Hi All, 

Sorry for late update and a short update.

I could not get time to update my stories, so much busy with work.

But I promise to update soon, if the view reached 330. Also, please provide me feedback, without you comment, I feel like no mistake in my story. But I am sure there must be some grammatical error.

Thanks