pt.2

"How do we know that?" The husband spoke.

"I'm your best chance right now. You can't escape the place. All the perimeters are secure and their gonna hunt you down." I don't know why I'm so desperate to help them.

"Its better than following you. You may lead us right into their den." The wife said.

"That won't happen. I'm not one of them."

"Do you have a way to prove that?" The husband didn't lower his gun and neither did his wife.

"How am I suppose to do that? What proof do you want?!! Look the longer you wait here the more likely you are to get caught."

They both remained silent.

"My house is not far from here. Its in the east. The place you were going is in the complete opposite direction. If I try to take you somewhere else you can shoot me. OK?"

They both glanced at each other and then lowered their guns.

"Lead the way miss."

*****

I took them both to my room.

"You both stay here as I find a way to take you out of the place. No matter what don't leave this room."
I stood up from my place to walk out when the wife asked.

"Why are you helping us?"

"..... I don't know. Maybe I just want you to attend your some graduation. Ah! I'm not a suspicious person I just overheard your conversation back at the cafe. Seems like your son is the same age as me."
I walk to the door.
"Don't come out no matter what!"

I jog down stairs as my parents enter the house.

"Mom. Dad?!? Why are you guys back?! What about the deal?

"The deal can wait." Dad said rather stressed

"Why?" I'm sure it was important to them.

"There is an under cover couple, here to expose us all to the law. We have to catch them before they get away. Or else there won't be any deal." Mom was calmer than Dad.

I don't know for how long I can hide them here. I better hurry.
I side stepped them and  was about to leave the house when Mom spoke.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'll be back in a while. Don't try to stop me. I hate listening to you." 
I left the house as they said nothing further to me.

I hadn't gone far when I heard a gun shot.
My eyes widened.
Another gun shot.
I turned around and ran back.
Why??? Did they found them already??

I run into the house and freeze in my spot as I see my parents and that couple standing opposite to each other.
Their guns to their enemies head.

Paying closer attention I realized Dad was shot. His left arm was bleeding.

What?!?! Did they shoot him? No matter how much I hate being their daughter.
Their still my parents.
Seeing him hurt boiled my anger and I yelled.

"I told you stupid people to stay put!!!'

They didn't reply when my mom spoke.

"You brought them here? Why? Well now it doesn't matter. Even if you wanted to save them you won't be able too. They need to die here. We can't allow them to escape."

"Why?!?! They did nothing wrong!! I'll get them out without anyone noticing."

"They've seen more than they should have."
Dad was anxiously waiting to pull the trigger.

"But!!!"

"Shut up!! You stupid girl. This is all for you!!" Mom yelled at me as she pulled the trigger.

The voice echoed. Mom was a great shooter she never missed and just like this time too she hit the heart. A perfect point.

The husband's eyes grew wide as he saw her wife go down. Instinctly he pulled the trigger too. The bullet was directed at dad but it didn't hit any of his vitals when mom shot again.

They would have gotten away if I hadn't brought them here.
They weren't ammatures or rookies, they would have made it with out me. Why did I insisted on helping them?

My mom walked to my dad and helped him to the kitchen to give him first aid.

I stood where I had been all this time. Staring at the bodies in front of me.

Once again... I remember I'm not meant to be a good person . well at least that's how the world wants it.

!!!!
I notice the husband's finger move.
Is he gesturing me to come to him?

I crouch down and move in real close to his mouth as he whispered his last words..

Tell our son we're sorry. We love hi.....

I stood up from my place. My jeans till me knees and the palm of my hands were bloody now.

I stared at the couple and thought?

But.... Who is your son?

Lol. Even tho I write so much the story still keeps getting lenthier😂😂😂