TROUBLE (REQUEST)

This story was requested by @jerzybrunk I hope you like it!

_________________________________

"I'm so bored" I sighed and flopped down onto the couch next to Carl.

"I know Jerzy" He chuckled. "You have said it 5000 times now" He laughed and looked over at me. I shot him a glare. 

"Well, we have no watch today, I have already helped Maggie with everything she needs help with, Tara didn't need me to do anything and Judith is with Sasha" I sighed.

"Come on I know something we can do," Carl said grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.

"Where are you taking me," I asked as we ran through Alexandria. We stop and stood in front of my house.

"You took me to my house, no offense Carl but your definition of fun sucks" I chuckled. He punched my arm playfully and then made his way up the porch. "Where are we going," I asked again. He didn't say anything he just made his way upstairs and into my room.  "Glad to know you can make your self at home" I mumbled to myself before chasing after him. 

"You still have those water balloons that you found in the toy factory?" Carl asked looking at me.

"Ya," I said making my way over to the bathroom and going under the sink to grab a whole bucket of unfilled water balloons.

"Good now let's fill them up," He said with a smirk. I didn't disagree I just looked at Carl weirdly and kept asking him why, but he kept silent and didn't tell me anything.

He made his way over to my window and opened it. He pushed the screen out but caught it just in time before it fell and pulling it back into my room. 

"Okay, so last week Daryl and Abraham had water balloons to, and they ganged up on me and soaked me with them, now it's time to get them back" He smiled and his eyes lit up. "Are you in?" He asked.

"Hell ya, I'm in," I said taking two water balloons and waiting for Daryl and Abraham. We heard voices coming nearer and we peeped our heads out seeing Daryl and Abraha, walking our way. We waited until they were right under us them we screamed and threw them out the window hitting them with four water balloons. They looked shocked and then pissed, but as they saw Carl and me they shook their heads and smirked. They grabbed the nearest thing to cover them and tried to duck behind them. We kept throwing balloons at them trying to hit them. All of a sudden I balloon hit me straight in the face soaking my body. I looked down and saw Abraham and Daryl had caught some of the water balloons and started throwing them at us. We ducked and dodged but by the end, Carl and I were soaked.

"Sorry Jerzy looks like your plan wasn't overly successful" Daryl smirked.

"Oh don't worry I'll still get my revenge" I smirked.

Carl and I looked at each other and nodded. We grabbed the bucket of water and poured it on them as they walked under the window. They looked up and chuckled.

"Well played Grimes well played" They smirked.

"God I love you," Carl said after Daryl and Abraham had left. I looked over at him and smiled. 

"I love you to" I said kissing him. Just as he was about to pull away I broke a water balloon that was left over on his head. He chuckled and smirked at me.

"I will get you back you know that" He smirked. 

"I know" I said rounding the door to my room and making my way downstairs. I chuckled to myself thinking of great of a boyfriend I had.