Chapter 10

Authors note: I want to change King's character soooo he's in the media😂

Y/n POV

I'm so bored me and Lucas haven't did anything for like the past week. All we did was stay in the house and at times he would leave to got handle business.

While I was on my phone, I seen Lucas come into the room dressed in black.

"Where ya goin?" I asked.

"More business babe."

I sighed.

"Well can I at least come because we haven't did anything fun in a week."

"You can't co-" he cut himself off.

"Ok get dressed." Im guessing he didn't want to argue with me this time. Hahah I always get what I want :).

He told me to get dressed in all black. I put on black jeans,a black tank top,and a black zip up hoodie.

We got finished getting dressed and Will and Dillyn were also dressed in black. We all jumped into the car and drove off.

We pulled up to a dark street. It was full of dark busted up houses. Floor boards were fucked up. Busted and boarded up windows. Even the paint was chipped off. I was lowkey nervous but I didn't show it.

Lucas parked in front of the dark blue house. This was literally the only house that had lights on. It was the house that looked the newest, but it was still jacked up.

We got out the car and headed towards the house. Lucas was the first one to walk in the house and I was right behind him. Will and Dillyn were right behind me.

Without knocking Lucas opened the door. A big cloud of smoke and the smell of weed hit me in my face. I cringed as I walked in. It didn't really bother me that much because I've smoked​ before. It was like almost a year ago.

"Yo wassup Lucas?" A boy with a that cut and was brownskin dapped up Lucas.

"Nun much." Lucas said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Who's this?" the boy said as he looked at me up and down and licked his lips.

I looked at him in disgust.

"This is Y/n and she's off limits." Lucas said as he put his hand up in front of the boy's chest.

The boy looked at me then back at Lucas and nodded.

I was looking around at the place. Just looking at the walls and stuff.

I looked over to the couch and saw somebody I'd thought I'll never see again......

Lucas POV

This is why I didn't want to bring Y/n around these niggas because everytime i bring her around these niggas they get this lust in they eyes. That shit make me type mad.

"Lucas, I gotta use the bathroom I'll be right back." Y/n said. She was looking over at something but I didn't know what it was so I just brushed it off. I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I got to the kitchen to talk about sales and shit with my boy.

"So what ya got for me?" I asked as I rubbed my hands together.

He pulled out a bookbag from under the table. He opened it up. It had about 3 blocks of weed in it.

"How much?"

"350" he said.

Y/n POV

I went to the bathroom to clear my head. My ex was here. I known he saw me. The reason I got so nervous is that one I know that he's been looking for me. Two, I never told anyone this but he used to abuse me. I never told anyone this because I really loved him and I knew he was crazy and would still try to be out and get me. He never told me that he did this gang stuff. The feelings for him all went away when I met Lucas. I stared to actually see the good in Lucas. That's why I always had an attitude towards Lucas when we met. That's why I told Lucas I felt like never loved when I was home.

I sighed and took one last look in the mirror and opened the door. When I opened the door I bumped into something hard. I look up and it was King. My heart dropped to my ass.

"Missed me?" he said. He had a evil smirk across his face.

"Can you like..leave me alone." I said in a low tone.

I pushed past him and before I could go down stairs, he pushed me into a room.

"You really thought you can hide from me." he said in a blunt voice.

"King, I don't love you anym-" he cut me off with a slap to my face.

I felt my face get hot.

"Don't ever say no shit like that to me bitch because you're mine! No one else can have you but me." he said aggressively.

He dragged me to the ground by my hair and continued giving me blows to various parts of my body. I silently cried helplessly hoping Lucas , Dillyn, or Will would walk in.

He picked he up and slammed me against the wall chocking me causing me to hit my head and get dizzy. His grip got tighter as I gasped for air. He started to lifted me off the ground.

Lucas POV

I was about to hand him the money but I heard a loud lump come from upstairs. I knew it had to be Y/n. She was the only on upstairs. I ran upstairs to where the noise was coming from.

What I saw scared the shit outta me. Some random dude was holding her against the wall by her neck damn near lifting her of the ground.
(A/n sorry his pov was so short 😭)

Y/n POV

I saw Lucas pistol whip King with his gun. I fell to the ground finally getting air. I look up to see Lucas on top of King repeatedly punching him in the face. I was about to run over to them but Dillyn stopped me.

" You good?!" he asked me over and over again.

"Yea..Im fine."

I then heard a gun go off. My heart dropped. I look to see that King was unconscious. Lucas shot him. I was dragged out of the house by Dillyn. He pushed me into the back seat. He Lucas got into the driver side and sped off.

"You okay?!?!" I nodded.

As soon as we got into the house, Lucas pushed me into the room and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Who was that?" he asked not letting me go.

"A ex."

"Im sorry." he said .

" No, no,no for what?" I said confused.

"I was supposed to be there for you and I wasn't." a tear fell from his face. I wiped it away.

"It wasn't your fault baby," I kissed his forehead and put mine to his.

"I should've told you about him."

"I love you." he sniffled.

"I love you too."

After That, we ate. Lucas was the first one to go to bed, then Dillyn and Will. After I ate i got in the shower washed up with my peach scented body wash. I got out dried off and put on my cocoa butter lotion. I grabbed my pajamas and put on red and white shorts and a white T-shirt. I crawled in bed and snuggled behind Lucas and fell asleep.

King POV

Im not finished yet. Im getting back what's mine.
_______________________________________________________
1264 words

I tried to stretch out this chapter since I haven't been updating❤

What do you thing is King's next move?

Comment ❤
Vote😘
(I'll be updating on Saturday 💙)