Endorsements

"Masterful in its telling, and weaving a complex story about mental illness, the complexities of love, and finding hope when all seems lost, this story will break your heart, and put it back together page by page."

Lisa Duffy, author of THE SALT HOUSE

*****

"This charming novel reminds us that love and salvation can come in the most unexpected ways. I suspect all of us will look at our cats differently after reading this book."

Susan Breen, author of the Maggie Dove mystery series

*****

"Devastatingly original."

Barbara Bos, Women Writers, Women's Books

*****

"The book touches on some of the darker turns in life...the cat's personality and insights are so unsparing that it pulled me though this rich novel."

Devin Murphy, author of THE BOAT RUNNER

*****

"An incredibly sweet and charming novel--but it doesn't shy away from difficult subject matter, either."

Jenny Williams, author of THE ATLAS OF FORGOTTEN PLACES

*****

"This tender, charming novel is a true pleasure and worthy of your time and attention. If you can read just one book this year, this would be an excellent choice."

Kate Brandes, author of THE PROMISE OF PERSON ORCHARD

*****

"The novel touches on some very heavy topics. However, Boo's endearing voice is a salve for the reader, and Ward's command of balancing comedy with drama shapes the novel's tone into something both unique and inspiring. People who like THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN will enjoy this unusual take on a family in crisis."

Adriana Arrington, author of BLEED THROUGH

*****

"Endearing, irresistible, sometimes painful, and unforgettable."

Karen Sargent, author of WAITING FOR BUTTERFLIES

*****

"Original and heartfelt."

Kathleen Flynn, author of THE JANE AUSTEN PROJECT

*****

"There are lessons here for everyone, about sacrifice, starting over, and seeing the hero in those we too often overlook. A fun and fantastic read."

Renee Macalino Rutledge, author of THE HOUR OF DAYDREAMS

*****

Available now on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Walmart.com, Target.com, Indiebound, Hudson Booksellers and wherever books are sold

My next novel, SOMETHING WORTH SAVING, goes on sale December 18, 2018. Pre-order now!