3

Monae| Rocky B🍂

"I know in hell it ain't raining outside." I said when Kassi and Shonti came in the house soaking wet with some girl I didn't know.

"What the fuck it look like?" Shonti said taking her jacket off.

"Mane" I said whining

"What the fuck you whining for?" Baby Joe asked me

"It's raining and y'all have to stay here and tell it stop and I want y'all out of my house now." I said whining

"Yo ass a whiny baby." Kd said shaking his head.

"So let her be one." The unknown girl said taking up for me even though I can take up for myself.

"And who the fuck is you?" He said looking at her with his head tilted.

"That's Courtney a friend of mine so mind your business." Kassi told Kd

"I thought I was talking to Courtney not Kassidy." Kd said

"I thought too." Yb said getting in the conversation.

"Looks like no video shooting for you. God issa blessing." Baby Joe said when I took a seat beside him.

"Act-" I cut off by a big thundering sound making me jump onto Baby Joe.

"Scary ass now get the fuck off me." He said pushing me off him onto the floor.

"I'm not even scared so shut the fuck up lil boy." I said mugging him as I get off the floor.

"I'm finna go facetime my new nigga so y'all call me if y'all need anything." I said walking to my room only for Baby Joe to grab me and pull me on his lap making him groan.

"I wish the fuck you would call a another nigga I'll break your neck and his." He said in my ear.

"Ouuu I'm scared." I said acting scared making him smack his lips.

I got off his lap and walk to my room with the girls following behind me.

"That boy with the big ears aggravating already." That Courtney girl said

"Who Kd? Girl you'll get use to it. Plus I think y'all make a good couple." I said smirking her.

"Girl please never!" She said blushing on the slick.

"Girl stop stunning on my bro like that! You know you want him!" Shonti said laughing.

"Just like you want some Boomer." Kassi said and Shonti started mugging her.

"Don't start with me Lil Mrs. 38 baby." Shonti said making me laugh

"Oh you know we ain't forgot about you lil Mrs.Baby Joe." She said looking at me and I mugged her.

"Lashonti don't start with me cause I'll go and tell Boomer what you said." I said making her smirk drop.

"Ouuu son you lucky." She said before we heard a knock at the door.

"Y'all answer the door!" I shouted for them to get the door.

"No yo ass come answer it!" Beenie shouted back

I ignore him and continue the conversation with the girls.

"So Courtney where you from?" I asked her

"Huston Texas, and you can call me CoCo." She said

"Oh ok. So Coco what you do?" I ask her

"I ra-" Shonti cut her off