Ruin The Friendship • Two

Walking closer to you, he pulled you up by your upper arm until you were standing him looking up at him. "Wanna go chill in the house? Just you and me?" He asked looking you over in your undergarments. Everyone else had to swim in theirs and made you swim in yours. Nodding your head, you let him lead you into your apartment then to your room.

Back outside everyone watched you two and when y'all walked inside, they made noises. "Oh shooka shooka now." Meech said before going under the water.

Back in your room Keith had picked you up holding you up by your thighs while slowly stroking them with his fingertips starring into your eyes. There was something about him stroking your thighs while looking into your eyes that made you take a deep breath. You didn't know if it was because the liquor in your system or just the way his fingers felt on your skin.

I watched his face. I can't deny that we have always had chemistry but I was too scared to act on it and I guess he was too because we always remained friends but we both have the courage tonight.

"What's taking you so long?" You asked searching his eyes.

"I don't think we should do this." He finally said letting you slide down his body. Kind of like he didn't mean what he said but he was still doing it anyways.

"What? Why?" You stammered stepping back a little. To you you've just been rejected by someone you have loved for years and your best friend.

"I just don't want to ruin our friendship." He sighed dragging a hand down his face.

"It wouldn't be ruined," You said grabbing his hand. "I want this."

-

You now stood nude watching Keith finally take off his underwear. He said he wanted to admire you first. The only light source in the room was your bedside lamp. You had it on a low setting so the room wasn't as bright. "I want to give you a massage first. Go lay down." Doing as told, you laid on your back watching him pick up your Bergamot body oil from Victoria Secret. (It smells so good but I can never find it in stores anymore)

Kneeling on the bed before you, he squirted some in his hand and rubbed it in a little before picking your right leg up and putting it on his shoulder. He started to rub the oil on your ankle up to your calf massaging slowly, kissing your skin every few seconds.

When he was done with both of your lower legs, he scooted closer so he could massage your thighs at the same time. Bending forward a little, he started massaging closer to your private. Clutching your thighs together because you were getting that feeling, you made a grab to your breast but he knocked your hands out of the way. "Keep your hands to your side." He commanded before massaging the outsides of your thighs.

Now done with lower body, he massaged your hips and made his way to your stomach rubbing small circles on it. "It's so soft." He commented kissing it softly. Finally making his way to your breast, he was now laying on top of you some and made a gesture for you to wrap your legs around him. Now wrapped around him with your ankles locking him in, you brought him in for a kiss. Keith responded immediately surprising you a little. His mouth so warm and you could taste the Hennessey on his tongue and as crazy as it sounds, this gave you even more liquor courage. The caress of his soft lips on you was slowly starting to fade away because he was lifting up. Back on his knees he told you to turn over. Now with your head in your pillows, you awaited his touch again.

-

Waking up the next morning, you had a pounding headache and felt the need to throw up but it wasn't strong yet. You remembered everything that happened the night before. You made sure you remembered. Taking in your surroundings, you looked over to where you thought Keith would be but he wasn't. Taking your time getting up, you made your way to the bathroom in your room to brush your teeth and take a shower.

After getting dressed in some chill clothes because you didn't feel like going anywhere today, you went out into your living room and seen everyone still sleeping. Your manager, Sam finally came and went to sleep on the floor next to Meech who was asleep under your glass table. Summer was asleep on you love sofa, and Kehlani and her girlfriend fell asleep on your sectional. Going into your kitchen to start on breakfast for everyone, you heard someone walk inside your apartment.

Looking over your shoulder, you seen Keith with bags from Waffle House in is hands trying to be quiet. "Hey." You whispered getting his attention. Setting the bags on the counter he made his way to you grabbing your hips. "I got called into an important meeting. I thought I would've been back before you woke up." Kissing his lips, you smiled up at him before stepping out of his embrace and making your way to the bags.

"I was just about to make breakfast. Glad I don't have to anymore."

"I didn't get Meech anything, so you still have to make him something to eat." He laughed like it was so funny. Hitting him in his chest you asked was he serious, he said no. He suddenly got serious which freaked you out a little. "I really enjoyed last night. Like really, really, reaallyy, enjoyed it. I thought it would've been weird this morning but we're still the same." He said taking his food from you.

"Yeah if it wasn't for this sore feeling and flash backs, I would've thought it was just a dream." Setting all the food on the counter, you went to wake everyone up to eat.

-

Okay that was close. Almost wrote a sex scene. 😂 Idk if anyone really like this because I did rush it a little. Plus I was literally looking at 'how to write steamy stuff' while writing this 💀 It seems short because of all the long paragraphs but this was two pages on my laptop. PLS IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES OR SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE, POINT IT OUT BECAUSE I BE RUSHING.