I LOVE YOU MORE(Request)

It had felt like forever since I last saw my mother Maggie. We had all gotten separated since the Governor blew the prison up and all hell broke lose. I was with my father Glenn when we found Terminus we thought maybe the rest of the group was there and we could finally rest up but we were so wrong. They ended up throwing us in a train cart and we were awaiting to be there next meal. But most of all I had been missing Carl. We were best friends ever since he found his father and even before that at school before the apocalypse started and we had always been able to make each other laugh in this shit world but now he wasn't here and for all I know he could be dead. All these thoughts consumed my brain as I wondered what would happen if Carl and I ever got together. I had never thought that I liked him in that way but as I grew older I tried to push the feelings I had for him back in my mind.

"Jayla DeShay Rhee are you listening to me" my father said using my full name which I knew meant he was mad.

"Ya sorry" I said snapping out of my thoughts pushing my brown hair out of my brown eyes so I could see my father.

"I hear someone coming be ready" he whisper yelled to me. I nodded and got ready along with my dad and everyone else that they had thrown into this cart. As the cart door opened I saw Rick and the rest of the gang but most of all I saw Carl. They all got in one by one all greeting us. That's when I saw my mom Maggie. Her eyes were bloodshot as if she had been crying. She got in and instantly saw my dad hugging him and crying into his shoulder as she kissed him.

"Jayla is she..." my dad looked over the where I was her eyes went soft and she had a smile as she came over and hugged me. Stroking my hair.

"I thought you were dead" she whispered.

"I'm right here mum" I smiled. And kissed her forehead.

We broke the hug and I looked over and saw Carl who was smiling. I went over and he embraced me in a warm hug. I smiled into his neck missing his presence.

*A Couple Months Later*
I still couldn't shake my feelings for Carl. We had almost gotten together many times but something always got in the way and this time this something was Enid. Her and Carl had a thing going on and they eventually got together leaving me to sulk in my room and go on runs with the group to try and get my mind off of things. The only people that knew about my feeling for Carl were my parents and Michonne and she only knew because Maggie told her.

"Jayla you wanna go on a run with us just your mum Carl and I" my dad asked.

"Carl's coming" I asked. My heart beating at the sound of his name.

"Ya" my dad said with a smile.

"Sure I'll grab my bow" I said getting everything packed.

I made my way out to the car which my parents were waiting in talking to Rick and Daryl.

"Hey there little ass kicker" Daryl said as he messed up my hair.

"Hey Daryl" I laughed. Daryl and I always got along because we shared many similar traits. Not to mention he was a badass.

I got into the car staring out the mirror seeing Carl talking to Enid. I couldn't bare to watch anymore so I looked away. I would never admit it but I was jealous. I wanted to tell him how I felt so badly but he was happy with Enid and I didn't want to take that away.

"Hey" Carl said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey" I said trying to hide the sadness.

He started to looking out the window at Enid until We started on our way to an old abandoned store that hadn't been raided yet cause it was full of walkers.

Once we got there we opened the door and let the walkers free trying to let them out one by one but they were to strong and they all bursted out. I took my bow and started to shoot them. Two went after Carl fairly close to his face I killed the one behind him as he struggled with the one that was fighting with him. The other dropped dead as I quickly loaded my bow again and killed the other one.

"Jayla watch out" Carl called out. Two walkers trampled me to the ground. I struggled for the knife lying on the ground beside me but it was useless. I kicked one walker in the stomach causing him flying backwards off of me while I threw the other off of me grabbing my knife and quickly stabbing one of them, and then throwing the knife straight in between the others eyes. I turned around covered in blood and my shirt ripped to shreds. I saw Carl's eyes widen in amazement.

"You're a really good shot" he said taking the knife out of the walkers head and handing it to me.

"I know" I smirked.

"Hey guys it's clear" My dad said walking into the store with Maggie. Carl and I walking towards the doors ourselves.

"I broke up with Enid" Carl blurted out.

"You did" I said in shock. "I mean....are you okay" I said trying to seem sorry for him.

"Ya. Can I tell you something" he asked while entering the store opening the door for me.

"Of course" I said with a small smile while heading to one of the shelves with food on them.

"Okay I'm just gonna say it. I like you. I have for a really long time but I thought you never felt the same so I got with Enid and that just hurt me more because all I could do was imagine you and being with you and I really hope this doesn't affect our friendship cause I really like being friends and I...." Carl went on and on but I stopped him by putting my hand on top of his.

"I have liked you for a long time to" I said with a smile.

"Really" he asked a blush appearing on his pale cheeks.

"Ya"I giggled.

"Well that's good I guess" he said awkwardly as we got closer and eventually he leaned down and our lips connected. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I deepened the kiss.

"Finally" I heard my dads voice scream and he called out my moms name.

"Oh god dad! No stop" I blushed hiding into Carl's chest as he laughed awkwardly.

"Finally" he chuckled while going back to getting more items.

"Finally your mine" Carl smiled as he kissed me again quickly before going back to stocking up his duffle bag.

Finally Carl Grimes was mine.
___________
Hey I really hoped you liked it and it's what you wanted! I'm sorry if it's not.