The Principal's Past

Fan Cover by @make_the_world_stop

Julie's pov:

It has been a while now since the boys have been over, and I decided not to take part in their conversations anymore.

Why?

Because when they started talking about all the couples they saw making out in the hallway...

It left me in a very uncomfortable position.

"Is the boxing match open?" Jake asks looking at Ashton.

"Should be." He says shrugging.

"Then the hell we doing here?!" Zander says throwing his hands up.

"Hey you're the one who came knocking on my front door asshole." Ashton says standing up. The other four boys stand up and head to the front door.

Well, if they are leaving, at least I will have a mission.

And that mission is to find that box of cookies.

Because food is the only thing that motivates me to stand up.

"You coming?" Luke asks me standing in the door way.

"Do you want me to come?"

"Yes little J!! You're friends with us now you have to come!!" Zander says in an excited over pitched girly voice.

I look at Ashton and he is just staring at me blankly.

Maybe he doesn't want me to come.

No, he probably doesn't want me to come.

"I mean... I don't know."

"Come on, what kind of guys would we be if we left you here alone, hungry, cold-.."

"Stop acting like we are abandoning her in the wilderness." Ashton says and rolls his eyes. He then points to me.

"So is that a yes or a no?"

"Uhm..... sure."

"Yipee!!" Zander says. He grabs my arm and leads me out the door followed  by the rest of the guys.

"Wait!!" I suddenly stop, all the boys look at me.

"What about my brother-..."

"He went to his friends house, remember?" Ashton says lifting an eyebrow at me.

Geez.. sorry my sister instincts are on POINT.

I nod my head at Ashton and continue following the boys.

I expected them to pull out their car keys, but they just passed by their cars without even glancing at them.

"Um.. are we taking the cars?" None of the boys say anything for a second until Ashton speaks up.

"Nerd, have you ever heard of saving the environment?" Since he was infront of me, he had to turn around to face me.

Is he just not going to call me by my real name? Like you know, the one that my parents gave me?

"So where exactly are we going?" I mean, I heard we are going to a boxing thing but should I expect this tiny training room or something I could get lost in.

Because I probably will get lost.

That is why my parents don't leave me alone in Walmart.

"Why so scared, afraid we're going to kill you or something?"

Now that I think about it...

"No, I'm just.... curious."

"Sure buttercup." Ashton says and turns around.