Olive's first

Jackson

"Jackson? Jackson?"

My eyes felt heavier than usual but I was able to flitter them open to catch a glimpse of Olive, in blood. I got up so fast hurting myself in the process. "Olive what the hell? What happened to you?"

She was panting and her eyes were red. "I killed them."

I blink once then twice. Did I hear her right? "What?"

She swallowed and I could tell she was on the verge of crying. "I-I killed them. With my bare hands, I killed them."

I looked to my side and saw two men bleeding out, they had teeth marks. "You shifted?"

"Yea, but I don't like it. It wasn't like Alex described it or how you did. It was all me, alone. I didn't fell anyone else with me to guide me, it was just me," she sobbed.

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "It will be different for you Olive, you're from the Night Dove pack they shift differently than others do. When you shift, it is all you but you need to remember that you are able to control yourself if you want, unlike others. You are gifted with a great power."

She pushed me away and all I saw were her tears. "But I killed them!"

"And you think they weren't going to kill us instead?"

She stayed silent.

"You did us both a favor Olive. If they would have taken us to Robert who knows what would happen to us. So, for what you did, I owe you my life."

She nodded.

"Let's leave this place, and when we get far enough we can sleep and get Rose tomorrow. You need some time, alright?"

"Alright, but as soon as we wake up were going for Rose. Deal?"

"Deal."

__

'Yesterday' is finally over... now the real fun begins.