Chapter XXIII

3rd Person POV

Taehyung wore his signature smirk as he walked towards the room Yeona was located in.

Without knocking, he took a hold of the door knob and entered the room.

He saw Yeona sitting by her bed, a few pieces of paper in her hand and an open cabinet. Seemed like she didn't notice him walking in.

He silently walked in front of her and snatched the papers away from her grip. Her smile was immediately wiped off but she didn't go after the letters, instead she crossed her arms and glared at him, raising an eyebrow

"What are you doing here and why didn't you knock? What if I was changing?"

"Well that would've been a pleasure and you are my fiancée so I do not understand why I should knock." He smirked.

"Ever heard of privacy?"

"Ever heard of locking your door?" He argued.

"I already told you not to disturb me. Get out." She said calmly and stood up, walking to the door to open it, showing him the exit.

"I came here for a reason and I'm not leaving just yet." He crossed his arms like hers and walked towards the door, closing and locking it.

He looked over at Yeona seductively and started walking closer and closer to her, but she still had no emotion nor reaction.

She kept in place, not moving a finger but giving him a raised eyebrow. Suddenly her back made contact with the wall and his hands made their way to the both side of her head.

Yeona rolled her eyes, still not showing any emotion "and what is it that you want?" She asked him, annoyed.

"I want a lot, princess. I want to finally have this whole kingdom in my control, I want to have everyone in control,

Including you."

She smirked " Don't forget, Prince. I'm the ruler of this kingdom. But for you to think that you'll be in control is almost making me pity you. You might be a prince now, but I'm the truthful queen. This is my kingdom you're messing with, Taehyung. I'm not letting you take control of my empire and most definitely not letting you take control over me."

"Is your kingdom? It was yours but you chose to leave it, to who? Your enemies? You knew the Jeon's would take over but you didn't do shit about that, princess. Now you're telling me that you will be taking control of the empire you left behind? You really believe people will trust you now?" He leaned in closer and closer.

"And they trust you? Your family destroyed them, and now you want to be their king?" She chuckled "that's just pathetic."

"Who cares who accepts me? They'll have to obey me and no one cares if they like it or not." He whispered in her ear, closing the distance between their bodies.

Yeona finally realized the distance and started pushing him away with no use "get off me." She demanded, gritting her teeth.

"What if I don't want to?" He smirked, planting his lips on her neck.

"You little piece of shit." She swore and used all her strength pushing him off and trying to throw a punch at him.

He effortlessly dodged her fists and started fighting back as well.

He caught her wrists in his big hands and pulled her closer to his body "Quite feisty, aren't you?" He smirked, already out of breath.

She pulled her wrists away from him and tried punching him again, only for him to dodge it again.

"I've been told so." She smirked and grabbed the sword that was secured in his pocket, pulling it up to his neck and trapping him by the wall.

Yeona expected him to be frightened or threatened but he was something completely different. He was amused.

"There's just something about you making me want to know more." He smirked.

"Shut up and get out of my room before I slice your throat open." She pulled the sword away, but it was snatched away away from her and put back in its place.

Yeona rolled her eyes and lied down on the bed and pointed to the door "the exit is over there." She closed her eyes and rested her head on her arms which were placed behind her head.

She felt the bed shift, a weight pressing down on it, and sadly she didn't hear the door open or close. She opened her eyes and looked straight into Taehyung's.

"I thought I told you to get out." She gritted her teeth once again, attempting to push him off but his hands gripped her wrists, pressing it down on the bed.

"And I thought you knew that you aren't in control,

I am."

He said and forcefully captured her lips with his.

- - -

What are your thoughts on this fan fiction so far? Please let me know! <3