Shower Chapter 15

3rd Person POV

Jungkook burst through the front door of his house breathlessly. He carried Taehyung's too light body into the living room and sat him on one of the couches gently. "What happened," Jin asked looking at the blood stained shirt hanging off of Jungkook's body. "I honestly don't know. We had just finished talking and he stormed off. A few minutes later I came looking for him and I found him laying on the ground with blood basically pouring out of that cut on his head." Jin nodded and walked over to kneel in front of Taehyung's body. "Get me some warm water, alcohol, bandages, a needle, and some thread," Jin ordered.

Jungkook raced around the house getting everything needed for Jin. "Here," he whispered setting down all of the supplies. He watched as Jin dipped the towel in the warm water and gently dab it against the cut. "You said that you found him passed out, right," Jin asked, not looking away from Taehyung. Jungkook nodded before speaking up, "Yeah." Jin didn't say much after that besides mumble under his breath to himself as he worked. "Bring me a lighter," Jin said quietly. Jungkook nodded and grabbed a lighter off of the kitchen counter. He handed the lighter over to Jin and watched as Jin threaded the needle. He was about to ask what the lighter was for before he saw Jin bring the lighter's flame to the needle.

Jin sterilized the needle and began to sew Taehyung cut closed. There was a painstakingly quiet moment in the air as Jin sewed. Just to break the silence and cure his curiosity Jungkook asked, "Where did you learn to do that?" Jin sighed and began bandaging Taehyung's head, "I had really bad friends in high school. They were in the hospital more than they were at home. I can't tell you how many times I've seen them stitch up themselves or go to the hospital to get professional stitched up."

After Jin finished bandaging Taehyung's hair he got up and cleaned up the mess. Jungkook followed him as he put up the thread and poured out the dirty water. He threw the towel in the dirty basket and threw away the needle. After Jin finished cleaning he went into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. "I never took you for a rebel," Jungkook laughed as he thought about Jin being a bad boy. Jin strained a smile back, "I never said was a rebel, I just said I had bad friends. I was a good kid, ask anyone." Jungkook nodded and sat at the kitchen table. "You look exhausted," Jungkook said, eyeing the dark circles forming under Jin's eyes. "I just need a good night's rest and to stop depending on coffee to give me energy," He shrugged. Jungkook nodded, "Then take a rest, I've got everything here. Call up Namjoonie hyung and cuddle up with him. I know for sure that he'd love it."

Jin blushed and yawned, "I'm sure he would but I think we need to take a break from each other." Jungkook frowned, "Why?" Jin snorted, "You're so worried about my relationship worry about your own." Jungkook sassed, "I am but I need some Namjin too." Jin frowned, "You too?" Jungkook laughed loudly and walked over to Jin. "Taehyung means a lot to you, I know, but what would he say if he knew you weren't taking care of yourself," Jungkook asked, suddenly getting serious. Jin pouted, "I thought I was the parent." Jungkook grinned, "You are, but parents have to take care of themselves too."

Jin smiled gratefully and hugged Jungkook, "I'm glad you're worrying about me, but really all I need is some rest." Jungkook nodded and pulled away, "Go lay down in the guest bedroom and get a nap. If anything happens I'll go and get you." Jin huffed and walked up the steps, internally thanking Jungkook for the offered rest.

Jungkook watched him walk up the stairs and walked into the living room. He checked Taehyung's temperature and pulse. With a quick peck to Taehyung's forehead Jungkook walked away and sank into another couch. He shuffled a bit to get comfortable and took of the blood stained shirt. "I need a shower," he groaned. He turned on the television and turned down the volume. Hesitantly he forced himself off of the couch and walked to the bathroom to shower. He turned on the shower water and walked out to get some clothes to sleep in. He pulled out some gym shorts and a sleeveless black shirt before climbing into the shower. As Jungkook bathed he frowned as he saw the dried blood and dirt go down the drain.