Part 2 - Chapter 33 - Angels of Darkness

Third Person's POV

Three Months Later

Three months has passed, with lots of changes. Changes for the good, and changes for the bad. Changes that affected the future, and changes that would never be fixed. From a falling relationship between Luke and his former mate, Eryk. To a falling pack, ran by Eryk. To children having nothing but hate for their parent. A happy Luke, a happy Prince, a happy Miss J, to happy pups.

Luke had eventually agreed to taking in Eryk and King's pups. However, a price was to pay, something that neither Eryk, nor King can pay. With Luke's decision of taking in said pups, the higher leader had to get involved with her children's decisions. And a decision was made, that Luke, nor Eryk was expecting.

Standing in front of the small crowd, that included Luke, Eryk, Prince, and Miss J, were the Moon Goddess. With a proposition that was unexpected, but somehow made sense. It made sense to all the wolves that stood before the goddess, however, it felt weird, it felt wrong, it felt strange.

"The acts of kindness and goodwill of Luke, has yet again bring shock to me." The goddess said softly. "However, I was somehow expecting such kindness and goodwill from him." She added to her remarks. "I offer a proposition. Luke has agreed to take in your bastard pups, since you are unable to take care of them. And you lover is never going to see the lights of this earth anytime soon. So, with Luke's decision I have a few things to add on to said deal..." She paused, getting a faint 'okay' from Eryk and Luke. "... Luke will be raising those pups until they have passed the 'adult' age, or until they have found their mates. You, Eryk, are not to be around unless Luke wants you around, you are not to take away those pups, nor are you to be informed about their lifestyles... that is if unless Luke decides to inform you on them. Do you agree to this much better 'deal'?" Questioned the goddess, awaiting a response from the two former lovers, and mates.

Luke looked at Prince, mouthing some words to him, then the him and his loving boyfriend and mate nodded. Luke then looked over to Eryk who gave a nod.

"I agree to this deal, your majesty." Eryk said proudly.

"I agree as well, your majesty." Luke stated secondly.

"Very well." She smiled at the two then hummed softly. "It is decided. Your pups will arrive within a few days from now." She said, then mind linked Luke, spilling some news that was unexpected to him.

"Are you sure about that?" Luke asked, Eryk, Prince, and Miss J looked awkwardly at the two speaking in mind link.

"That is a stupid question, my child." She said and Luke nodded, feeling foolish about his question. "However, I'll answer and explain again to you." She said and looked to the two wolves and human standing with them. "I'll speak out loud." She said.

"Alright." Luke said out of mind link.

"News has spread, and I was informed by the Dark Lord, that a few wolves has escaped and are on their way, going from pack to, to pack, to pack, to pack." She said. "I am not allowed to get involved since it isn't my wolves. It's his. He will not be able to get it under control before they arrive here. You are to be prepared and ready for battle." She added in a serious tone.

"What are we going to do about it?" Asked Luke.

"Just prepare your fighters, and your safe house. These wolves are not your ordinary wolves. They are stronger, fiercer, deadlier, and more powerful." Answered the Moon goddess.

"What are you going to do about it, or to help us deal with it?" Luke questioned the moon goddess.

"I can't really do anything about it." She responded. "As I said, They are not my responsibility, I cannot stop them, nor can I smite them." She added calmly.