- 41 -

Their van was parked outside a diner.

They decided that it would be better for them to stay in the van for now than go to a hotel. There were eight of them inside but the van was big enough to at least prevent anyone from bumping to another and to allow a bit of mobility here and there. The van was also made by Hoseok in a way that it could be used in emergencies, which apparently included not having any place to sleep.

Blankets were thrown over the available space between the car door and one of the couches, and on any other spaces available, really. The driver's seat and passenger's seat were also inclined so that someone could sleep on them. As decided, Hoseok and Jungkook would be sleeping on the couches since they were injured, Sehee on the passenger's seat, Jin on the driver's seat so that he could easily start the engine if ever something wrong went again, and R, Suga, Jimin and Taehyung would be sleeping on the floor of the car where the blankets had been thrown.

Right now, Jin was just finishing on bandaging R's foot that had been injured during the fight. Jungkook, who was finally in a better condition, was sleeping peacefully on one of the couches. The van was filled with an uncomfortable silence and tense atmosphere. There were a lot of things going on in their minds right now.

"I'm done with this!" Jin suddenly shouted, breaking the silence in the van. Suga looked up and saw a dark scowl on Jin's face as he sat beside Namjoon.

Everyone looked up in alarm, surprised at Jin's sudden outburst.

Suga was not even surprised anymore. Jin had his lips pursed the whole time while he was tending on Hoseok's and Namjoon's injuries. It was clear that the older boy had been keeping some dark thoughts in his mind. Suga knew he would eventually explode.

"Hyung..." Hoseok said, voice laced with worry as he looked at Jin with burrowed eyebrows.

"There's gotta be a spy, damn it, and I'm sure of it!" Jin continued, anger clear in his voice. "How else would they find out we were going through that path? Nobody else knew except for me and H and I'm with Hope the whole time so it's not him. I know that someone informed the enemy while we were walking through the underground path."

Suga, who had his arms firmly wrapped around Jimin's shoulders, pursed his lips. He knew where Jin was going.

"P, there's no spy. We already talked about this," Suga said in a calm tone, cat-like eyes trained on Jin.

"Well, explain in fucking detail Suga why they always manage to find us?!"Jin shouted. Jin was not the type to shout this loud. He was usually just sassy and composed, attacking people with his sharp tongue but poised persona. The last time Jin shouted like this was when Suga almost died because of his carelessness.

Suga only sighed in response, not really sure how to calm the other boy. "I already told you, if there was a spy, I would know."

Pursing his lips and ignoring Suga's words, Jin turned to Namjoon with questioning eyes. "Joon, you were with them. Do you know if they sent a spy? Is there a spy in our group?"

"I'm in charge of the security system and any other illegal activities that include computers and whatnot, so they don't really tell me much," Namjoon said, eyes meeting Jin's. "But they did mention something about a 'contact'."

"Tsk, contact," Jin spat, his gaze now landing on Suga. Suga met him with his own brave stare, but he knew Jin was silently reprimanding him. They talked about this before but Suga was convinced that there was no spy.

And even now, Suga still believed that there's no spy.

More than anything, Suga had been to some shitty hole in his life, which gave him the ability to read people. He would know if someone meant harm, even if they would be smiling brightly at his face. He would know if they were lying or hiding something. In which case, almost everyone in their group was hiding something, but he was sure none of them had insincere intentions.