Ruin

Jimin
Why do you tempt me like this?
Why are you with him?

I'm not stupid, Jimin
I know you love me
Of course you do

So stop playing with
my feelings like this
and admit how much
you love me already.

Looking up Jimin met Jae's eyes. His lips formed a gentle smile, but his eyes seemed tired and the purple rings proved his lack of sleep.

"Hello, Jimin. And Yoongi.", Jae greeted them.

"Hello, hyung.", Jimin replied with a smile, oblivious to how annoyed Yoongi was having their date suddenly interupted.

Especially by him.

"Are you two on a date?", Jae asked, which formed a blush on Jimin's cheeks. He was simply so happy about the fact that he was finally on a date with Yoongi, who he had crushed on for so long. It was impossible not to show it by blushing.

"We are.", Yoongi replied simply, and placed his large hand on Jimin's which was rested on the table. The male's warmth comforted him.

"I see. Well, I won't bother you two. Have fun.", Jae said with a smile, waved, and then left.

You already bothered us, dumbass, Yoongi thought to himself, but he chose not to say anything since he knew how it would make the situation worse.

Then they went back to chatting like nothing, and forgot about Jae. They were completely unaware of the pictures being taken.

I'm going to make sure you choose me

don't worry, Jimin

I promise to make you mine

HIHIHHI >:)
ya'll don't even know what I'm planning with this story
how do you think it will go/end?
also, check my other story :))

HIHIHHI >:)ya'll don't even know what I'm planning with this storyhow do you think it will go/end?also, check my other story :))