Chapter 1 & 2: The Break-up and The Kiss

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Oh my god! This is it! The most awaited day of my life. Sehun and I will be celebrating our 3rd year anniversary today. I'm so excited that I can't wait to meet him! I can't believe Sehun and I actually made it this far. I'm so happy for us. Sehun and I are childhood friends that's why I'm absolutely happy when he noticed me as a lady and not just a childhood of him.

I took a shower to keep me fresh and after that, I picked a black yet a cute dress to wear, especially just for Sehun. I also did my hair in big curls and put a light make-up on my face. Ok, I'm ready! I really do hope this day turns out to be a great one. I picked my gift for Sehun that is properly wrapped in a blue gift wrapper on top of my study table.

I went downstairs and as soon as I got down, I bid my Mom and my older brother Kyungsoo goodbye after I took out a box of chocolate cake from the fridge that's made by Kyungsoo oppa just for Sehun and I.

I exited the house and made my way to the backseat of the car. I fastened my seatbelt as the driver started his engine and begun driving.

As we arrived at Oh family's resident, I got off the car and fixed my hair first before pushing the doorbell button. Seconds later, Aunt Sara opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

“Oh Jaehee, hi.” She said happily. “Come inside, dear.”

And as she said, I entered their humble abode. “I'd like to greet you a Happy 3rd Anniversary with Sehun.” She greeted.

“Oh thank you, Aunt Sara.” I said, smiling at her sweetly.

Aunt Sara is Sehun's mom. She's a pastry chef as well, same with Kyungsoo oppa. She's very nice and very modest.

“You should go upstairs and suprise Sehun.” She said and I nodded.

I went upstairs and as soon as I saw Sehun's bedroom door, I knocked. It took him a little longer before he opened his door and Sehun caught my attention as soon as I saw him covered with sweat in his forehead and in his naked torso as well. Why is he only wearing his boxers? I thought to myself.

“Hi Jaehee.” He greeted sweetly. “What are you doing here?” Say what?! He doesn't know why I'm here? He even forgot our 3rd year anniversary today?! Gosh! I can't believe this guy! I thought to myself. “What's with the cake and the gift? What's the occassion?” He asked innocently, which pisses me off. He totally forgot!

“I'll just explain it inside.” I said, entering his room but he forbids me. He took a step forward outside his room and closed the door behind him. I feel something's fishy is going on inside. What is he hiding from me?

“Let's just talk here. Outside.” He said gulping his salive after the last word he said.

I furrowed my brows as I looked at Sehun straight in the eye. “What are you hiding from me, Sehun?” I asked him fiercely. There! I lost my sweetness. Tsk.

“Nothing!” He growled.

“Well, if it's nothing, why don't you want me inside your room?” I asked, still furrowing my brows.

He didn't answer me and just massaged his temples out of annoyance. Tsk! Now he couldn't think of anything to reason with me? Ha!

“Now, you can't say a word? Tss, whatever. I'm going in.” I said, pushing him out of my way. I slowly twisted the doorknob and entered his room without his permission.

Once I entered Sehun's bedroom, Sehun kept on telling me to get out already but I just kept on ignoring him. Sehun's room was filthy and damn messy! And when I say messy, it's indeed messy! His other boxers are lying on the floor even his pants, shirts, pillows, condoms, bra— What?! Condom and bra?! What the hell?!