Chapter Twenty Six

Hey guys, what's up? Here is chapter Twenty Six. First I wanna thank you for making it here.  I want to thank also everyone who voted, commented, read, and shared my book. I love you a lot, and you guys are truly awesome. First,  I wanna apologize for the errors. If u noticed any,  please comment politely. I am trying a new keyboard, so errors will be found. You may wonder why am I doing this, because well, I am bored from the other one. Silly me. Anyway,  let's start with chapter Twenty Six. Wow numbers do flow fast.

- Chapter Twenty Six - Reason!

" You did more than hurt, Amelia. My revenge is from you Amelia, and not the moon goddess as everyone think. "

This words took me by surprise. My eyes widened in surprise. It wasn't that he called me Amelia. It was the words 'You did more than hurt'.  How could I possibly hurt someone I didn't know? And what did I do to him? I mean, Declan said that I was kind, and didn't hurt anyone, so what was wrong? Could he possibly be mistaken? 

" I am sure I am not mistaken, Amelia. How could I possibly comet a mistake between Amelia and any other person, while I am the person who have given her that name?! " he said, and my eyes widened.

" You what? " I asked. My voice came out as a whisper, which I wasn't surprised of. I was truly shocked. Well, shocked was an underestimating.

" You truly remembered everything, Amelia. I thought you would have known me by now. " said the alpha devil.

I looked at him in surprise, but this didn't stay for a long time. A strange black smoke came out of the body in front of me. I didn't know anything after that. I stood there in shock. The smoke started decreasing, and a dark body cane into view. The dark body was floating. It started walking my way. The dark body didn't have any expressions. It didn't have any face to have an expression anyway. I looked at the body in both shock, and confusion. When the body came in touch with me, a bright light appeared. I closed my eyes, because, of how strong the light was. My eyes couldn't take the light actually.

When the light went off, I opened my eyes again, and saw the last thing I expected to see. I saw a guy in front of me. He had black hair, and different colored eyes. One was green, and the other was red. The guy had a strong tall body, and a blank expression on his face. For some reasons, I felt that I had seen that guy before, but I didn't know why. I was too shocked to ask him. My heart was beating so fast, in an impossible way. I didn't understand what the hell was happening.

" You don't remember, huh? " he looked at me with his eyes, and my heart stopped. He seemed like he was waiting for me to say something. When he didn't get any reply, he said " Let me remind you then. "

" Remember, the twelfth  year after you have been made. You were in the angels world then. You were supposed to be our next queen, after your sister became the moon goddess. When you reached eighteen, you we're supposed to take the crown, but you escaped, and changed your form. You asked Anita, the moon goddess to give you a wolf, and you forgot about all the responsibility. You left us, leaving our world to reach an end. " said the guy standing in front of me.

" What are you saying? " I whispered.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. I didn't hurt anyone. Did I leave everyone? Was I this selfish? Was I that bad? How could I be this careless? Of course, I didn't hurt anyone. He was just lying. 

" I am not  lying, Amelia. And this is only the beginning. What would you do when you know the rest? After you left, I waited for you to come back, but you didn't. I am pretty sure you are confused now. So let me start from the beginning again. When you we're made Amelia, you were called The Lady Angel. This wasn't a name. When you reached three years, I named you. It was in the palace of our queen in the angelic world. That world was the place any angel went to when they were made. You came with the moon goddess on the same day. That's how you became sisters. When you we're three, we met each other, and I decided that day to give you a name. I was eighteen then, and I was back from the human world. I liked how they named themselves, so I  gave you, and you sister names. I named you Amelia, and named her Anita. And since then you lived with the name if Amelia. I watched you growing up, and I helped you build your personality. I was supposed to help the queen take care of all angels, but since you we're extra special we decided to make you the next queen. You have been sent her on a special day, and you had a kind personality, so you became the next queen. The queen believed that you would make a nice queen, and take care of everyone. She decided to give you get crown when you reach eighteen. You were ready to take ether crown. The queen took off her crown, and her only source if power, which caused her to die. She was leaving with a smile, knowing that she left our world in safe hands, but she was a hundred percent wrong, because you were always the wrong hand, Amelia. You left us to die. You just escaped, giving none of  us a good reply, or reason. You just left. Everyone kept judging me for it. At last, I was thrown out. They sent me to the human world, and took all my angelic genes. I came here as a human, a normal human. One day, I saw you. You were laughing happily with that guy, what was his name again... " said the guy in front of me, causing me to cry.

Was I that selfish? How could I be like that? The queen believed in me, and I just let her down! How was I able to laugh after that? I am the worst person ever.

The guy in front of me took some steps far from me. He picked something from the ground, that I  realized after that, that it was a body. The body of Zachary. He picked it up from the body's hair, causing me to have a look on its face. His eyes were closed, but his expressions showed pain. The body's skin, became more white after the dark cloud came out if it.  I couldn't help but cry. I was angry at myself, for being that selfish. I didn't care about anyone, but myself. How could I be like that? How?!

" Zachary, right? You went with him, and left us to die, and you didn't bother to visit us, when you were pregnant. " he said, with a stupid dark smirk.

Was I pregnant?

" Yes, you were, but don't worry, you didn't complete it. " he said, coming closer to my ear.

" Because, I killed it. "

Word Count: 1132

Hey guys, what's up? I know I just updated yesterday, but why not more. I know that the last ending wasn't that good. Tell me what do you think about this chapter? Is it annoying in anyway? Please tell me your thoughts, because they do matter. Anyway, wish you enjoyed reading. Hope you would be waiting for the next chapter. 

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.

Cya in another chapter 😺😺

Oh and remember. Keep smiling :)😊