~7~

{Edited}

~Jaymiee~

"Jaymiee?" A man asks. I growl as I turn around to see a masculine boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Currently I have just made it back with Ricky from the ice cream shop, safe to say that Mr. Ice cream stealer will never be having ice cream with me again!

"Uhm... Do I know you?" I ask, trying not to be rude to this guy. He does look familiar and independent, also about the same age as the boys and I.

"You don't remember?" He chuckles and raises his eyebrow. "Luke, I live with you?" That clicks my mind, Luke Rogers the brother who I don't see. At all. Why is he here now?

"Luke, I remember now. So what brings you here?" I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrow this time. He chuckles and crossed his legs and folds his arms over his chest, exposing his biceps.

"Don't diss me sister!" He raises his hand and points his finger at me, then waves it down into my face.

"Sassy?" I choke out in between my laughter.

"Nah, I'm just being stupid," He says with a lovely smile, "I'm here to spend some time with you." He extends his hand out for me to take.

"Dude, I live with you, we see each other every day." I wave my hands in the air like a retarded ninja, just like that one time I caught Xander in the kitchen, and he 'retarded ninja-ed' his way out. I almost laugh at the thought but I stop when I realise Luke is looking at me strangely.

"I don't actually live with you. I go to boarding school." He says frowning.

"But you have a locker at our school."

I take his hand and he leads me down the stairs. I see Jaden and Ricky staring at each other, both their eyes burning with rage. I can't help but think this is my fault, a perfect brotherly relationship ruined because of one silly girl. No Jaymiee, no!

This isn't my fault. Jaden saw this coming. Luke clears his throat as Jaden's clenched fist is pulled up millimetres from Ricky's face. Both boys snap their heads to us.

"What are you guys doing?" Luke pipes up, sending both boys a glare but they continue to stare at the same thing. I follow their gazes to the pair of entwined hands.

Shit.

Ricky starts making his way up stairs while Jaden stands there with a smirk forming on his beautiful face. The smirk making his face look dark and twisted, almost broken.

My brain then flicks on and I remove my hand from Luke's and run up stairs to Ricky. This is so cliche.

"Ricky!" I call, swinging myself to open his bedroom door. But being Ricky, he has locked his door, and being Jaymiee, I feint.

~_~_~_~

"Jaymiee, this is your fault. No one will love you ever. Every one who does, dies. This is your life Jaymiee, and I'm going to make it worse. You're a no name, loser and no one's going to care if I make your life hell. I control the school!" Jaden's twisted smirking face fills my vision. I gasp for air but nothing happens. I struggle without being able to move. The darkness has control. It has control or Jaden and Ricky. And worse. Me.

The darkness is me.

~_~_~_~

"Jaymiee!"

I gasp and call for Ricky straight away. I reach for the first thing I find but I find nothing but the cold tiled floors.

"Jaymiee are you okay sweety?" I hear Carolina's rich voice from beside me, her gentle hand strokes my face while the tears spill out of my eyes. This is my fault. I need to go to the a safe place. To my place.