Standing on the Edge

I'm BAaAaAack And I have brought with me inspiration, inspiration for another chapter here we goOooOo p.s this song was what I was listening when I wrote this

Walking towards the shack I'm able to calm myself down a little, calm enough to deal with whatever problems Mabel will wanna talk about with me. Sighing I finally make my way up the steps and slowly open the door it creaks from the dying hinges as they echo through the house. All around is silence and some part of me is grateful another wonders why it's so quiet. I tiptoe to the kitchen wary of the floor boards that creak. When I  finally make my way into the kitchen I make my way to the cupboards looking for something to eat. While searching through them I hear the door open and hear the voices from my family as they make their way to where I am.  "Dipper, where were you?" Ford asks pulling out a bag of chips "I went for a walk around town, why?" Opening the bag I take few before finally turning around to face them.

Ford looks worried and Stan looks a little angry Mabel is looking at the wall not facing me. "Kid, we were looking for you" Stan says his face softening some. "I'm sorry but I needed some time to myself, promise I'll do some work tomorrow" his tone getting a little louder. "I don't care about that, I was worried about you. What if something happened Mabel said...well she got us worried about you". I turn and look at me sister and she was still looking at the wall. "What'd she say that got you worried?" I ask trying not to be angry with her. "Well she said that you ran off after having a fight and you could've gone off into the forest". "Excuse me, and you believed her" "No, dipper we didn't think you went out into the forest but after awhile it began getting dark and we still didn't see you, we panicked" Ford replies.

Sighing I put the bag on the counter and start walking to the entryway "I just needed some time to myself if you must know I was at the watertower, night" and with that I leave the room and walk up stairs. Once I'm in my room I shut the door and throw myself on my bed hoping sleep will come quicker. Lying here for awhile I enjoy the quiet until I hear the door bursts open and shut a little forcefully. Knowing that  it's Mabel I ignore her and don't move "Dipper, we need to talk" not moving I grumble out a response. "Look I'm pretty sure you know I didn't mean anything by what I said. I was upset and was hoping you'd give me a little comfort." I don't answer her or do anything not like I could reply to her without reacting angrily. "Dipper?" I hear her bed springs squeak as she gets up and the sound of her feet shufflung gets closer to me. Still I don't move until she begins shaking me "diiippeeer, please answer me I'm sorry ok. Now are you gonna forgive me too?"  I jolt up and turn to her  "What do you mean too?" I ask sitting down at the edge of my bed. Looking down at her feet she stays quiet until " well, you left me alone crying before.
I mean I was sad and crying,yet you didn't come and comfort me like you usually do". She finishes her thoughts now being able to look me in the eye. For awhile I don't know what to say, we stare at each other saying nothing. I recover almost immediately and all I can say is "Mabel your such a...such a Witch" I shouted to her, I ran out of the room with her mouth hanging open. I ran down the stairs and out the door and even outside I didnt stop.

I reached the border of the forest and peered inside...absolute darkness and quiet. "DIPPER!!" Mabel began calling me without a moments hesitation, I ran in and didn't look back. My lungs felt like they would burst, as with each breath I released I tasted iron. Still I can't stop, I won't with quick thinking I knew I still had a friend in the forest, he was someone who knew rejection and still listened to me. If I could only see him once this summer I would be able to stand Mabel's whining, ford and Stan's secrets and even me being ignored. I have to hurry, I can't stop, won't stop. Finally I reached the edge of the mountain, looking upwards I began the familiar route I had taken prior summers before. Some times my hand would be cut but I couldn't stop and I wouldn't turn around, I needed this, I needed someone. Finally I reached the cave sighing with relief I ventured in it was dark and musty. "Multi-bear!" I called out a little timidly, hearing a rustle I began towards the noise. My eyes adjusting to the darkness I could faintly see a figure crouched on the ground, slowly edging  closer I placed my hand on him shaking him a little.

A growl made its way out of the mouths and he rose to his feet growling. Stepping back almost dodging a clawed hand I fell now I could feel a warm liquid trail down the cut in my cheek. "Multi-bear!?what's wrong? It's me Dipper!?" "Di......per" it turned and looked at me "dip....per.....ru...n" "What do you mean run?" Landing on all fours he spoke again "mad...ness...mad...ness...can't st....op....the mad...ness" some growls making its way out from their mouths "don....wanna....hur...t...you...ru...n" I sat there stunned the madness what does he mean the madness...then it hit me the changes from wierdmageddon that's what ford meant. The growling became more animalistic "RUUUNN!" was there last word I heard from my old friend before I took off running again.

I could hear him struggling with himself I knew if I stopped if I turned around I would die. I began climbing down the cliff as quick as I could just before I reached the ground I heard a loud roar and fell the rest of the way. Picking myself up I ran harder then I ever did or needed to in my life. I could feel the thick foliage around me as the branches cut into my arms and face and still I didn't stop I knew he wasn't going chase but I wouldn't stop. The tears leaking out were now blurring my vision and I didn't see the loose tree root until I tripped. Landing face first into the dirt I simply lied there and cried "damn it!" I swore to the open air "stupid Mabel I...hate...you" I said to no one. Sitting up I wipe my eyes and curl myself in a ball and just sit there, I don't care anymore. Is my last thought I have before I just shut down and let darkness come as sleep consumes my conscience.

Allright I'm done with another chapter
Thus was brought to by the people that support the story and love what I write and ask for more so yea thanx
Oh also loom at this I have a word count of 1297 so it's now the longest I've written for this fic hope you like that and as always like if you like and comment there if you want and now like the fuel for the energizer bunnies that live in my head Im Out baiiiiii~♡♤◇♧