- 42 -

A lot of changes were happening and everyone was not sure how to cope up with it.

Jin, most especially, was having a hard time now that he had stupidly created a tension between him and Hobi. He knew he could've handled the situation better, or said the words in a calmer way. Maybe he should've talked to Hobi privately first instead of suddenly bursting out his suspicions about A.

He and Suga knew how important Sehee was for Hobi and yet Jin's mind had been too clouded with exhaustion and worry that he was not able to stop himself anymore.

But really, who could blame him? He was the one who tried his best to keep Jungkook from entering heaven. He was the one who pulled out the damn bullet from the innocent boy's body. He was the one who painstakingly covered Hoseok's burn with salve and stitched his skin where it was deeply cut by a sharp object that flew because of the explosion. He was also the one who needed to bandage his ex-boyfriend's injured foot whilst a lot of things were going on in his mind.

The frustration that his plan went down the shithole, the sudden need to fight because of the ambush, seeing and being close to Namjoon again, Jungkook getting shot... It's all too much for Jin.

It's all too much.

And now, he also needed to deal with a few more changes.

Firstly, they now needed to stay in the van, cramped up together with only one small bathroom that already consisted the shower and the toilet. Other than the sad fact that they all had to share that small shower-slash-restroom, two of them were injured in a major way.

But that's alright as long as no one died.

The moment Jungkook had woken up the day after that eventful encounter, he was understandably confused. Taehyung and Jimin were very happy to see Jungkook talking and moving a little again. Everyone had fussed over the youngest, even the almighty heartless Suga kept on reprimanded the younger one in a light way not to move too much.

Jungkook also asked where Sehee was, and the whole van went silent again as almost everyone looked away from Jungkook's curious and owlishly blinking eyes. It was Taehyung who had whispered something to him, in which the boy only nodded with furrowed eyebrows, clearly still confused but not bothering to ask again.

There were a lot of changes and they would be experiencing more.

Jin sighed heavily.

"Hey..."

The boy looked up when he heard the deep voice, and of course, it would be Namjoon. He would recognize that voice anywhere.

"You alright there?" Namjoon asked as he sat beside Jin.

Everyone else was still asleep since it's still three in the morning. Everyone was tired from what happened yesterday, and yet, Jin was here, awake and unable to sleep.

"I'm about to sass you right now, Kim Namjoon. No, I'm obviously not alright. Thank you for asking," Jin said in a salty way, but it lacked the venom that it supposed to have. It's not like Namjoon would get affected. Jin had been sassing him his entire life ever since they met.

Unsurprisingly, Namjoon snorted at this, shaking his head as his lips slowly stretched into a small smile.

Jin ignored how his heart jumped at the sight of the other boy's smile. It had been so long since he had last seen that smile, but Jin was not about to sappily say it out loud.

"Stop smiling, we've got a lot of things to talk about, Kim Namjoon," Jin said sternly, narrowing his eyes at the handsome man who looked at him sheepishly. "How the heck did you become part of those stupid assholes?"