Jack Maynard- This is why I fell in love with you

Took me forever to write hope you like it xx
--

Today was the day! You and Jack were going to your old high school to talk to the children about future careers and youtube. You had been counting down the days to this day.

"Todays the day!" You squealed as the alarm beeped.

Jack mumbled something and slammed his hand down on the alarm.

"Jackkkk come on get up!" You tugged on the blanket.

He turned round so he was facing you, his eyes barely open.

"shh" He mumbled as he bought a finger up to your lips.

"But I'm excited!" You whispered and brushed his hair out of his face.

"But it's like 7 am,love" Jack grumbled in his deep morning voice.

"Well we don't want to be late do we?" You said and you kissed him lightly.

He kissed you back, he rolled over so he was now above you, his hands either side of you holding him up and deepend the kiss. He ran his hand down your side and to the edge of your pj top.

You pulled back.

"Great now you're awake, let's get up!" You laughed.

"Ugh! noo" Jack grumbled as he flopped down back onto the bed.

"Well I'm getting up" You sat up.

"Let's just stay in bed, it will be a lot more fun" He smirked.

"No we're going to talk to children about their future!" You argued as you got up.

"No, we're going to talk to teenagers who don't give a shit, about our jobs" He corrected.

"Whatever" You replied.

~

Eventually Jack got up and you two had made it to the high school,in a couple of minutes you two were about to do your speech in front an entire school. You were so excited you didn't think about how scary this would be. You were about to have to talk on a stage in front of what looked like 700 teenagers.

"Oh shit I'm nervous now" You whispered to Jack.

"See this is why we should have stayed in bed" He replied.

You shot him a look.

"Okay I'm sorry" He laughed and helped his hands like he was trying to play innocent.

One of the teachers introduced you two mentioning you went to this school before. Everyone cheered and seemed to be happy you were there. Which made you feel way less nervous.

~

Your speech went really well and everyone seemed to love you. The teacher told you could stay for lunch but you had to eat in the main cafeteria where all the children were.

"So shall we go home now?" Jack asked.

"No let's get lunch!" You said.

"You want to eat crappy school food with kids?" He laughed.

"He said we don't have to pay, It's free food!" You replied as you walked over to the cafeteria.

"Finee" He followed.

~

After getting your food you couldn't find Jack so went to sit on an empty table. As you went to sit you saw a girl was sat on her own, stood near by were three tall girls, who looked intimidating and even scared you slightly.

You watched them carefully as they walked over to her. Suddenly one of the girls pushed her lunch tray onto the floor and her food went everywhere. They all ran off laughing.

You got up and went over to her.

"Hey are you okay?" You asked as you put your food tray on her table.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She mumbled as she got up to leave.

"No, here have my lunch" You said and pushed the tray towards her.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes" You smiled and sat down.

You sat talking to her for awhile. You saw the bullies come back and stare at her jealously. After a bit Jack came and sat with you too and they got more jealous.

"Hey we should take a selfie for me to post on insta before you go" You suggested.

"Yes!" She replied.

You all took as selfie and you posted it. You could see the mean girls looking like green eye monsters.

Eventually the bell went and the girl had to leave.

"Bye! I followed you on instagram by the way!" You waved goodbye.

"This is why I feel in love with you y/n" Jack said as you were walking back to his car.

"And whys that?" You blushed.

"Because you always stand up for others, you're such a kind and caring person. I love you so much" He intertwine your fingers.

"I love you too Jack Maynard' You replied.