Sisterly Love

Okay...um...hi! This chapt was a bit rushed and I fell asleep somewhere in the end so I can't promise it to be a good one... Hope you'll enjoy it anyway :)

The next day I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes. I got up and followed the smell downstairs. As soon as I reached the dining room, I saw the huge stack of pancake waiting for me. As if to lure me in even more, there's whipped cream on it.

I licked my lips hungrily and quickly took a seat.

"Well, look who's finally up," Mum said.

I looked around, pretending to be confused, "Who?"

She shook her head as she watched me take a bite of the delicious pancakes. James may make good pancakes but it's nothing compared to Aunt Jay's. When it comes to baking, she's the best in the family.

"So what are you kids planning to do today?" Aunt Jay asked.

"Staying away from the guys the whole day," I told her, bluntly.

"Emily," Mum said, giving me the 'behave' look.

"Why don't you show the boys around the stables?" Aunt Jay suggested.

"A stable?" Kendall asked.

"A stable is a place where you store horses and live stocks. The stable is where we keep our horses and other animals," I told him.

"I know what a stable is-"

"Then, why'd you ask?"

"I-"

"You guys have horses?" Carlos cuts in, trying to avoid any arguments.

"Did you not hear what I said just now?" I asked him.

"No, I meant," Carlos chuckled. "You guys have your own horses."

"Yeah, my one is called Beauty-"

"Very original," I cut him. Seeing James annoyed in the morning always entertains me.

"It's better than Hoopla," he replied.

"You called your horse Hoopla?" Logan asked.

Ignoring him, I said to James, "Beauty's so common and cliche. It's more of what a girl would say and you-"

I paused for a while before smirking at him, "Nope, it's exactly what you would name your horse."

"It isn't," he said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"But you did name your horse Beauty, did you not?"

"You just get more annoying each time, don't you?"

"Well, I try," I said, smiling innocently.

He shuts his eyes for a while before getting up, "Well, I'm done here."

Then, he left us watching. Well, the guys watched their own plates and each other. Dad didn't really care while Aunt Jay was acting all busy in the kitchen. Mum on the other hand didn't seem pleased at all.

"Well," Mum said, slowly.

Oh God, this is not gonna be good for me!

"I guess you'll just have to show the boys around yourself, Emily," she said.

"What? No!" I protested. "Why me?"

"James are pretty tired from the tour and-"

"But they're tired from the tour too right guys?" I quickly turned to the guys.