•SEVENTEEN•KHENE•

I woked up in the middle of the night realizing that— I was sore and naked from what happened earlier!

"Oh goodness.."

I can feel that I turned red as a tomatoes—I forced myself to go to the bathroom to clean myself even though I can't walk that straight due to my sore hole and legs.

"Ugh!"

I groaned as I fell down in my own feet. No matter how he prepared me last night—I still feel the soreness and pain in my body—I kinda regret now doing it with Damon because he was huge.

I was suddenly startled because of the door creaking open—and a tall man in a fox masked walked in—with a gun in his hand.

"Don't you dare to shout. Or else, I'll kill you right at this instant!"

He threatens as he run toward to me—carrying me like a sack of potatoes and I can't move because my body is still sore—He opened the window beside us and I was shocked that this cabin was bigger than I expected and we're on the third floor. I screamed in fear when he jump out of the window—landing on the floor without any injuries.

"What—What are you doing!?"

I screech in fear as he decided to run—like carrying me wasn't a big deal as he run us—deep in the forest.

"Don't worry, I'm better than that ferocious vile wolf."

His grip on my hips become tight as I cried out in pain—He suddenly halt when a big brown wolf blocked our way.

"Care to explain why are you trying to kidnapped the Luna— Matthias?"

The guy named "Matthias" growled as his grip tighten around me.

"Fuck off Brandon! You're just a piece of worthless beta around here!"

Matthias growled so loud—It attracted the attention of some werewolf who walked on our way, blocking us—And I can see Damon in red tuxedo walking toward to us..

"What the fuck is happening here—Khene? What the—"

He was cut off when a black wolf jumped out of the bushes— Trying to attack him but he instantly kick it and a pack of black wolves showed up.

"FUCKING SHIT!"

Brandon angrily yelled before he jumped on us—The guy matthias suddenly throw me away as I hit the ground with a thud making me wince in pain.

"FUCK! KHENE! RUN!"

Brandon yelled out loud as they started to attack the black wolves— who shift into humans that looks like they're deranged. Damon can't keep his eyes on me since he was attack by hordes of black wolves and I was left with no choice but to run away from this massacre.

Not minding that I'm only wearing a oversize shirt and long sleeve, underwear and a sock—I run as fast as I can, Not knowing where I go as long as I'm away from anyone or anywhere from these wolves.

I'm now lost. Hungry. Sore and I don't know where I am since was running as fast and far as I could until I heard no more growling and screaming of deranged humans and wolves.

I also think that I've ran too far that they can't track me anymore—I can't even see any light from the city—Help!

SEVENTEEN