chapter 03 • nadia turner

pic of Nadia above ^^
As you can see the chapter name ^^ , it says 'nadia turner'
I don't mean to make a Nadia an actual bad person in real life. She isn't, okay. In this chapter she can be very mean, so just know she's not like that in real life. Same for the other people.

johnny POV:

It's currently dismissal right now, I brought Kenzie's diary so I can read the second reason. I'm planning to bike to the next destination.

I went biking, and the next destination was the park. The only problem is sometimes Hayden or Mark is there, so it will be kind of hard for me.

I sit on the bench, put on my headphones and began listening to music. Now, I must read the following pages. I am now on the welcome page and it said-

Mackenzie's Diary
I will be listing things that are bad that happened to me.

She has beautiful handwriting, probably even better than Lauren's.

Next page :

Nadia Turner, the second reason.
Nadia is a pretty popular person. She can be bad because she can be a brat, and we have a bad history with eachother.

Nadia spread rumors about me. It hurts so much until this very day.

She spread rumors about her, even I remember. I didn't believe her , Kenzie is the best person I've ever known.

"When you're friends with Kenzie, she's actually a wolf in sheep's clothing."

Thats what she said. Words that could scar your entire life. She even said more-

"Kenzie is a Maddie wannabe."

She will never know how much it hurts deserve that kind of hate. Sure I look up to Maddie, but that doesn't mean I'm a wannabe.

People were staring at me in school, pushing, and I could also hear them spread Nadia's word.

She once came up to me and slapped me on the spot, leaving a red mark on my face.

No one wanted to be my friend, all I had was Lauren and Johnny.

At least I know that she knew I was always going to be there for her, I'm only wondering what I had did wrong.

★彡 author's note
I'm sorry if this is too short but I'm not very creative at the moment, but this is still the best I could come up with. Please let me know how long you'd like the chapters to be. Hope you enjoyed!

"if you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong."
- Alex W.