leaving for a while

@bts_twt

I've decided that I should clear the dating rumour.. We're not dating but... Were siblings.

Please don't give hate to my dongsaeng or hurt in anyway because if you do, your going to have to deal with me and along with the others.. And I'm furious to know that someone hurted my sister, physically.

Come on Army this is what I only wanted from you guys, don't hate or hurt my sister... And also I will temporarily leave the group because of some reasons... But it won't be too long. Thank you for understanding Army!

-Jungkook

Comments disabled

Jungkook Pov:

I've finally done packing, I started taking my suitcase and putting it in the back of the car. This would be the best for me and Eunhye leaving for a while until Eunhye gets better..

"You okay Jungkook?" Jimin asks
"No.. Am I doing the right thing leaving for a while?" I looked at my hyung, he sadly smiled and nodded "Of course it's for the best" He said.

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

Eunhye's Pov

I stared at my hands the other one has scratches while the other one has a broken wrist. That day was still haunts me. Is there a erase button for me to not remember that day? But sadly there isn't. I sighed and leaned my head on Chan's shoulder and stared at the window.

"You okay Eunhye?" He ask, looking at me I nodded.

"Yeah" I said glumly. For the past few days I kinda lost my once cheerful self, I've become more emotional... Is it puberty?

And we finally the car came to stop. We arrived at the airport I saw 7 familiar boys with caps and masks on.

"It's them. Comeone everyone out of the car" S.Coups ordered. One by one we all came out of the van and started walking towards were my brother is. I stared at my hands, I didn't really like the idea of leaving the boys behind.. I stopped walking Minghao noticed me.

"Eunhye come on your brother's waiting for you" Minghao said, as the boys turns around to me.
"I c-can't. I dont want to go" I said softly trying not to cry.

"Why? I thought you wanted to go?" He looked at me sadly.
"I can't leave you guys" I said, as one of the tears started falling.

"Aww Eunhye" The gag trio walked over to me and hugged me. The boys started walking to us and joines the hug.

"You don't have to worry about us, besides it's just 6 month r-right?" Seungkwan sniffs, as we all seperate the hug.

"Yeah" I said, wiping my tears.
"Comeone" S.Coups said, as he comforted me.

"Yah why are crying?" Wonwoo said, as he elbowed Mingyu.

"It's just too cute" Mingyu said and followed us.

"Ahh your here! Annyeong little kookie" J-hope said cheerfully hugging me. I gave him a small smile and hugged him back "Annyeong Hobi Oppa" and started hugging the rest of the BTS members.

"So are you ready?" Jungkook said, I bit my lip and nodded.
"Yep" I said, turning around to where the boys are.

"Don't forget us okay Eunhye?" Dino sadly said, I tilted my head.
"Why would I forget you guys? You guys are a part of my life now!" I said, they smiled.

"I can't take this anymore" Hansol said, stepping out of the group and run up to me hugging me.
"WAHHH PLEASE DONT LEAVE" Hansol cried, I looked at him shocked but laughed. I hugged him back and released the hug.

"Omg your crying!!" I teased him, along with the other boys.
"Hmph" Hansol said, crossing his arms. I gave everyone each a hug.

"Eommaaa i'm going to miss your scolding" I said, hugging Jeonghan who was crying.
"I'm going to miss your pranks" He said, and the both of us laughs.
"Oppa stay holy ok" I said to Joshua who nods and hugged me.
"I'm so going to miss you" He said
"Oppa can you please stop growing" I said to Mingyu who smirked. "No can do missy" I rolled my eyes playfully and turned to Wonwoo.
"Yah stop being an emo and smile often ok" I said
"Excuse me? I'm not an emo I'm a person" He said sarcasticly said.
"Omfg your hanging out to much with Seungkwan" I said, we stared for a moment and started laughing and hugged each other.
"I'll miss you"
" Me too" I said and turned to the gag trio.

"I'm so going to miss you guys!" I cried dramticly and hugged the three of them who followed along.
"Us too!!" They cried after them I turned to Woozi who's like smaller than me by 2 inches.

"Even though your taller than me by 2 inches I will still miss my partner in crime" He cheekly said.
"Ahaha I knew it! You love me" I teased him and hugged him.

"China line!!! AYYEEEE" I said running to them and hugged them.
"Im going to miss you Eunhye" Jun sniffed.
"me too" Minghao said
"Me three" I said.I looked at Vernon who opened his arms.
"Another hug please" I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged him. I turned to Dino who was crying.

"Channiie" I said hugging him, he sniffed.
"Im so going to miss you" He said
"Me too. Promise me you'll continue the legacy of being a maknae until I comeback" I said, he nods.
"Oppa thank you for taking care of me.. I'm going to miss you" I said, hugging S.Coups who was holding back his tears.
"Me too. Promise me that you won't cause a lot of trouble to your brother" S.Coups said
"Arraso" I said and smiled. I looked at the boys making me cry a bit.

"I'll miss you guys" I said.
"Us too"
"Comeone Eunhye were going to be late" Jungkook said, and bid his goodbye's to the boys.

"SARANGAHEYO~♥" I said gave finger heart to them.
"SARANGHEYO~♥" They said. I wiped my tears and smiled at them as me and Jungkook started entering the airport.

"We'll wait for your return!" They said.