Chapter 15 (Home)

"So we'll be going home tomorrow".

Zain said to Malik in a sing song voice which made him gave out a small laugh at how cheesy she has been for the past two days.

"Yes cupcake,I'm taking you home with me tomorrow".

He answered her immitating her sing song voice which he fell terribly at making them both throw their heads in laughter.

Zain has been doing quite well now, she has recovered fully. Malik,has been very supportive of her doing everything possible to keep her worries away,both of Malik and Zain's families have been by them letting them know they're not alone in this.

The doctor has prescribed some pain killers for Zain to aid with the overall body ache and he recommended that she eats healthy food and exercise should be a part of her routine to keep her body fit.

She's alone with Malik in the room now,he has come to bid her goodnight and she insisted that he stays a little longer.

"You should sleep here with me".

She pouted her full lips at him dramatically.

"I wish i could... but your mother is staying here with you,so there won't be anywhere for me to sleep in".

He said taking her hand in his.

"But i miss you".

She whined.

"I'll see you,soon enough.. You don't know how much I'm missing you too".

He smirked at her kissing her temple.

"Now i need to take my leave before i exceed the visiting hours time m'lady".

He added in a fake british accent with a dramatic bow with his hand on his chest.

She grinned at him.

"I'll walk you to the door then".

She stood and walked him to his car and waved him off.

*************************
She pushed through the door to slowly.

"Come in".
He said from inside.

She walked into the office and stood by the big table where he's seated gathering some paperworks.

"Take these to the photocopying machine. I need 5 copies each please".

He handed her the papers without glancing at her direction. She collected the papers and walked out of the office without saying a word too as she's not in the mood for talking too.

There at the photocopying room,she spread the papers and started to do her work. She realized she needed more plain sheets so she turned off the machine and headed to the utility room to get more.

"Oh that's too much load on a lady".

She heard a masculine voice from behind her as she was heading back to the photocopying room with packs of plain sheet in her hands holding them to her chest.
She briefly turned around and saw a tall dark skinned guy,walking to her direction.

"Here let me help you with these".

He said with a friendly smile on his face.

"Yyyou don't really have to. I'm okay really".

Amal replied stuttering a little,she seems to do that in front of strangers most of the time.

"I insist".

He took the packs of plain sheets from her.

They walked side by side to the photocopying room.