Chapter 15 Spiders & Scars

(Btw listen to the song at the top it makes me emotional)

JIMIN:POV

during the 15 minutes of waiting for the spider to leave I couldn't help but. Notice Yoongi...

My heart dropped.

I've never seen someone so hurt before.

He had scars everywhere. Bruises completely almost covering his body He hid it all and told me he was fine but in reality he was miserable.

"Yoongi." I said while taking his hand in mine. "I'm so sorry this has happened to you"

I pulled him into a hug,
He flinched and eventually hugged back.

And we just stayed there in silence, not awkward silence just a comfortable silence.

I then felt wet drops on my back.

He was crying.

He was so quite that you couldn't even tell he was crying.

"Jimin she's killing her self, she's killing her self and it's my fault." He said while moving his head into the crook of my neck.

I stayed silent and let him pour out all he's needed to say for lord knows how long.

"If I keep getting these scares I'm ok as long as she's still alive, she can cut me, hit me, as long as she's ok and not dead. She's all I have left jimin, she's all I have lef-"

I look to see why he hasn't finished his sentence and he's asleep.

He fell asleep mid sentence.

I slowly stand up and lift him up. He unconsciously wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

He rested his head on my neck. I slowly walked to my bedroom.

I set him down on the bed and unconsciously put on the sweat pants that were on the bed next to him which I just happened to set out for him after he was done with his shower.

His eyes were almost closed he was sleep drunk. He grabbed the shirt and put it on backwards so I went to help him but he ended up grabbing my hand and pulling me on to the bed with him.

"Y-Yoongi what are you doing" I said blushing.

"Cuddle meeeeee" he said in a very adorable voice I've never heard before.

I obeyed and joined him. I faced the wall because I didn't think my heart could take anymore of this adorable boy until he wrapped his arms around my waist and back hugged me.

Oh my heartu I can't take anymore of this. After 5 minutes of trying to fall asleep something came to my mind...the spider.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Fluff fluff fluff!!
I love it this is adorable❤️❤️❤️
OH! I've started a new comic on this account called
S W I T C H E D
it's a reader/ Jung Kook and I'm excited. I will try to upload both regularly.:) byeee