Separated

BLUE'S POV 

"I need to get-FUCK!" I bellowed in pain as this crazy ass bat lady just stabbed my wounded chest with a cotton ball. 

She blinked back at me with her strange eyes, "Thunders! You are bitch. What does my Kat see in you?" she fired at me. 

"Listen, Grandma, I don't have time for your shit, none. No time, at all. And you should also know, I'm not above hitting an elderly person. I will do it. You won't be my first and you won't be my last, so watch it" I hissed back at her. 

She narrowed her eyes. 

I'm stuck with a cranky old woman who has all of Katrina's worst attributes, intensified in one wrinkly body. 

Fucking awesome. 

"I could kill you" she stated easily like she was stating the weather outside. 

I drop my head into my hands, why? Why me? All I did was scare the shit out of a girl, kidnap her, threaten her a few times, and now here I am being tortured. 

I dragged my hands down my face as Grandma twitchy watched me in sick glee. "Why can't a fly? Or stab you with a lightning bolt?" I growled over at her. 

She chuckled, "well you pissy little bitch, when my glorious granddaughter sent you ass first into my front lawn she used all the power she could find, which included all of yours. That is why you are now a dead battery, and as the kids say ... can't get it up" she cackled like a maniac at her own joke. 

Fucking ridiculous. 

"Well then, how do you suggest I get out of here" I hiss over at her. 

Her eyes lit up light Christmas trees, "we aren't on the map, you'll have to hike it" I stood up ready to get the hell out of here, "however, you'll probably get lost and die since you don't know this jungle" she sighed as continued. 

I glared down at her, "if Katrina 'Dumbass' Justice could navigate this jungle, it must be easier than getting out of a paper bag".

She chuckled, "Katrina was unconsciously following my power flow here, you however are stuck" she shrugged. 

I'm going to kill Katrina. 

My eyes closed trying to battle off the thoughts of murdering an elderly woman, "do you have a phone then?" I hissed out. 

I heard her shuffle around before something collided with my chest, "you only get five minuets, then it shuts off".

I looked down at her as I gripped the cell in my hand, "then how do you stay in contact?"

"Have you met Katrina's Mother? Who would want to?" she snapped before shuffling off. 

I easily turned on the phone before typing in Snake's phone number, the only person I knew would actually answer. 

It rung once. 

"WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING MY MAN FROM SOME BLOCKED NUMBER?" Sasha's high pitched voice busted through my ear drum like a battering ram. "You've been back one day and already you've got bitches calling us? I'll kill you, do you realize that?" Sasha's voice dropped as she probably spoke to Snake. 

"I told her to stop calling! She hasn't called me in years, Sash!" Snake's shaky voice quivered as he defended himself. 

Weak-kneed bitch. 

"Aleksander" I hissed over the phone. 

Silence. 

"Oh shit, you really did live" her shocked voice cracked over the phone.