Jean Havoc x Reader Pt. 2

Okay, so with how long it's been and with how far this book has gone, I'm not sure if all of you remeber. But this is a continuation of the very first Hovoc x Reader I wrote. If you wanna go re-read it before continuing here, be my guest. 

And I'd also like to deeply apologise for the time frame it took to write this. My drafts were refusing to save and I'd come back to it being deleted and it just gave me a huge headache. But it's finally here! Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost a year since you and Jean had gotten together, and you loved every bit of it. You would never have thought you'd end up with such a huge pervert, but you did. And you were sure he'd be the one. 

"Want a cigarrette?" He asked from the couch in Mustang's office, extending one out to you. He already had an unlit one in his mouth. 

"Please." You roll your eyes with a hint of a smile. "After a year you should have learned by now I d0n't smoke." 

"It's gonna happen one day." He promised, pausing, then placing the cancer stick back into the pack. 

"Why the sudden hesitation?" You ask with a mocking voice, straightening a stack of papers on Mustang's desk. You hate how cluttered he keeps everything, especially his paperwork. 

"Well you see," He started with a sassy voice, turning towards you, but then couldn't hold it and began laughing. "I was about to chuck it at you, but then I realized it would have been a waste of a perfectly good smoke." 

"Cute." You said sarcastically, walking over to the couch and plopping down next to him. 

"Considering how long it's been, you'd think the two of you would have had at least one real fight." Mustang sighed as he walked in, scaring the hell out of you. 

"You'd think." Havoc grinned and slid his arm across the back of your shoulders, you cuddling into his side. "But nope." 

"I can still remember how they met." Al said with a soft smile, walking in after Mustang, also scaring the hell out of you. 

"No you can't." Havoc laughed. 

"You weren't even there." You grinned and shook your head. 

"I remeber the stories." He laughed back and placed a paper down on Roy's desk, probably Ed's report. 

"Oh really?" Havoc asked with genuine interest. "What have you heard?" 

"W-well," The blonde stuttered, suddenly getting nervous. 

"They won't bite if you get something wrong." Mustang whispered into the boy's ear. "Or I'll bite them harder." 

Al's cheeks turned slightly red, but he smiled back at the raven-haired man nontheless. 

"Well.." He started again. "I heard you were taking a nap on Havoc's couch one day and everything started from there." 

Roy rolled his eyes. "Did your source forget to metion the part when Jean undressed her so she could be 'comfortable'?" 

Al's expression didn't change, you could say he wasn't even surprised. "Yes, he did leave that part out." 

"That's one hell of a story to tell our kids." Jean laughed, looking down at you. "I can see it now. 'Daddy, how did you and Mommy meet?' 

'Well, you see now, Mommy just randomly decided to take a nap on my couch one day, I undressed her, then watched as she redressed.'" 

"You can spare at least some details." You nudged him with your elbow slightly, a smile on your face. "'And then Mommy and Daddy became the best of friends and then came you!'"

Everyone in the room started laughing, even Mustang gave a chuckle. 

"And remember our first kiss?" You asked, looking up at the blonde above you. "That's one hell of a story to tell our kids."

"I haven't heard about that." Al said, sitting on the couch across from them, Mustang going and sitting at his desk. 

"Well you see now, Havoc here was complaining about the uniforms." You laugh slightly and patted his knee. "Said they made all the women look 'flat'. He even said, 'No boobs, no booty, no Havoc.' That one line stuck with me." 

"You have an amazing memory." Havoc patted your head. "And then I groped her to prove a point, and then decided the hell with it and kissed her too." 

"And that was the start to a beautiful relationship." You ended, leaning up to kiss Jean, who kissed back. 

"That's adorable." Al said before standing up. "I need to go help Brother with something, though. Bye guys!" He said cheerfully as ever before leaving. 

"Yeah, I need to go, too." You said, kissing Jean one more time before standing. "Bye Mustang." You smiled and walked out behind Al. 

"When's the wedding?" Roy asked as he stood up and sat on the couch across from Havoc. 

"With my salary? Might be another year or two." The blonde sighed. 

Roy stood up and flopped a very fat envelope on the table between them, Havoc also standing. 

"I thought you might say that." Roy said with a grin. "So I improvised."

"Are you serious?" 

"Absolutely."