I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL RN 😂 (FUNNY A/N)

OKAY SO IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I MIGHT BE GOING, ITS BECAUSE OF THE STUPIDEST REASON LOL.

Basically, right, I was just walking along minding my own buisness when BAM, I walked into the sofa and stubbed my toe. It hurt like a bitch but I didn't really mind, I just ignored it.

So I was watching Simpsons and i started to notice that my toes were feeling wet. So I look down and there was blood all over my sock. I freaked out a bit and decided to pull the sock off and OMG.

I'm not joking my third smallest toe was completely purple and blue, and the nail was hanging off it. It was pointing in this really weird angle, with the bone showing a little out the side, so I think I broke it LOLOLOL. So I limped over to my mam and showed her and she completely freaked out.

Right now I'm sitting here currently waiting for my dad to come home so he can drive me up to the hospital 😂. I'm just sitting here with this broken looking toe, so I decided to let you guys know lol. Writing is taking my mind off it, even though it hurts like a bitch.

But I've done worse so I'm okay, don't worry I'm not crying. I'm actually finding it quite funny. I broke my toe walking into a sofa, smh 👌🏻😂.

Well I'll get back to you guys about what happened in the next chapter 👍🏻 I'll post it once I get home from the hospital. Byeeeeee.