•38- I Notice You•

Luke brings back a couple bags an hour later. I smash my head, wondering why he got so much. All I needed were the essentials.

He hands me one of the bags and urges me to open it like a kid on Christmas. I happily open it, find a cute reddish-brown dress that goes down to my mid thigh. It is great for the cold season, especially since the from doors are always opening. The next thing I pull out is light violet lingerie, I raise an eyebrow, trying not to laugh. Luke gives me a cheeky smile, trying to hide his flushed face.

I continue on, not wanting his to get too embarrassed. The next thing I pull out is pink high pumps, they didn't match the dress, but they were so pretty that I couldn't resist. "Thank you so much!" I say, giving Luke a hug.

He lets out a laugh, "Don't forget about the second bag," he says pointing to the other one. I jump over to the bag and curiously open it to find a backpack that looked almost identical to my old one that got washed away. I bring it up to my heart and hold it close, I can't believe he went the extra way and got me this.

For one last time, I stick my hand in the bag and pull out a cozy pink hoodie. The front of it read 'I'm a cat' and the hood has ears. "So me," I laugh, smiling as I put everything back into one bag. "Thank you so much Luke, I probably would had a mental breakdown if you didn't help," I say, picking up the bag to go changed.

Luke rolls his eyes, "O' course I had to, now get on with it," he says since the customers were starting come in quickly. I nod, rushing off to the bathroom to change into my new, amazing cloths.

After a couple minutes I exit the bathroom and get on wth my work, running around the establishment to bring everybody their drinks, taken their orders, and deal with their hissy fits.

I walk up to the customer before my dinner break begins. Yes, dinner break, Luke wanted to take me out as friends. We did this once in awhile, I felt bad because he always ended up paying. I think it's because he knew my situation and would feel bad if I paid, even though I want to.

This man was around his 30's and not bad looking. "Hello sir, what can I get for you?" I ask him, taking out my notepad to take his order.

He examines me from head to toe, smirking a bit. I was used to this, some people can just be so creepy. "A water along with a home style salad please," he says, smiling. I nod, writing down some scribbles the cook could apparently read.

I turn away, but I feel myself being pulled back. I turn around and frown at the guy, not liking the fact I was being touched without my permission. If anything, it's just plain rude and inconsiderate unless you know the person.

"May I talk to you outside missy?" he asks quietly. His grip on my arm tightened a bit. "I'll give you an extra tip," he bribes me.

I pull myself away from him, "Let me go give this to the cook sir," I say, rushing to toss the paper into the kitchen before returning.

We exit and stand beside the entrance, I refused to go any further. He said outside, this is outside. I've had my fair share of stupidness, this being one of them, but money is money.

"You're a young, pretty girl, you could be making lots of money," the man says, pulling out a pack of Usa Golds. He lights up a cigarette, "You want to know how?" he asks, taking in the wretched smoke. I knew Ace smoked, but never when I was around. Hell, when he smelt my scent in the prison I smelt like cigarettes to him because he likes them so much.

I shrug, "And how?" I ask, not really knowing what he was trying to get at. My eyes wandered down the quiet street, the road was filled with potholes and such.