55 - Getting the Bug Off

"It's not good as long as you are near. " Theo said in low voice.

The blue-robed man chuckled coldly. This man is indeed Theo's older half-brother, Juno Blanc.

Theo ignored the man and turned to different direction. A delicate-looking youth wearing a black mask and the golden dragon disciple uniform followed closely behind him. This youth was naturally Yulrir.

It was then Juno had abruptly extended his hand and grabbed on Yulrir's shoulder.

"SLAAAPP!"

Theo slapped away Juno's hand before even reaching Yulrir's. The movement was so quick and decisive that even Yulrir was caught by surprise.

The entire people present on the area can't help but to turn around and observe the commotion. It was that in the instant, they became the center of attention.

"Don't you fucking touch him. " Theo growled without reservation.

Juno shook his head and chuckled. "What are you being enraged for? I just want to get to know your 'future' wife. I believe it wasn't much of a problem isn't it?" The last part was stressed and Juno turned to look directly at Yulrir instead.

Theo frowned and gave off a cold huff. He then pulled Yulrir over and patted the latter's shoulder.

"You have to be careful and not let any 'BUGS' touch you... Okay? " Theo looked at Yulrir with utmost concern and stressed the 'BUGS' part heavily while seemingly dusting an invisible dirt off Yulrir's shoulder.

Yulrir looked at Theo with a smile and nodded as if a child that was being reprimanded by an adult.

The crowd who are watching the scene can't help but bulge their eyes out on the turn of events.

"So it was true that Theo indeed was able to conquer the mysterious beta's heart!!! How unfair the world is!" Everybody who was present had the same thoughts inwardly.

Juno gave off a light frown and snorted. "Yulrir was it? "

Yulrir turned his head and looked at the blue-robed man and a small frown had appeared behind his mask. Fortunately, nobody can see him through his mask. He hadn't replied but gave the blue-robed man a curt nod.

"Such a nice and unique name! Nice to meet you. My name is Juno Blanc. I bet you heard my name from this brother of mine. " Juno extended his hand for a shake while looking at Yulrir with a calm smile.

Yulrir frowned and stared at the right hand of Juno which is obviously waiting to shake. He instead gave a light bow and cupped his fist forward like a junior meeting a senior. "This junior is Yulrir Bellaire, indeed, I have heard a couple of 'rough' things about you from Theo. I apologize but I cannot shake your hands as I am afraid that a certain someone will run amok if I did. " Yulrir said in a smooth soothing but monotone voice.

Juno who got turned down from handshake had twitched his lips. Theo, on the other hand, had snorted proudly towards the situation. Yulrir then strode towards Theo and pulled the latter's sleeve as if he was trying to tell that he wanted to 'get away' from here leaving Juno behind in an awkward spotlight. Theo gave off a warm smile and held Yulrir's hand dragging the delicate youth away from the scene.

The spectating crowd found it amusing as the 'couple' really did shout out themselves in open that they are really what the rumors are saying. A definition of a 'husband and a wife'.

Juno who was left without a chance of replying back was now wearing an unsightly smile.

"A feisty little beta... I ain't into boys but getting him as a trophy over my bastard of a brother is an exhilarating idea... Besides his achievements in cultivation is indeed magnificent. Turning him into an obedient slave is perfect. " Juno mumbled inwardly as a cold aura emanated from him. Everyone in the area quickly felt cold sweats on their backs and quickly turned around avoiding Juno's line of sight. He was after all the top inner disciple.