The Alpha& His Marine

Book Name: The Alpha & His Marine  (1/3)

Author: PrinceKenzie

Status: Complete

Summary:

First book in The Black Forest series

Benjamin Mentis is a twenty-three-year-old Marine. He's wanted to be a Marine, just like his father and grandfather, since he was a little boy. So it was no surprise to anyone that he was signed up to join the Marines as soon as he graduated from high school. It was his dream to serve and protect, it was also in his blood for the past four generations. The only downside was being away from his family all the time and one letter will forever change his life. Going from a 23-year-old US Marine to a 24/7 stay at home daddy with no help, it seems like his life is changing all around.So why not add moving across the country to a town you never even heard of, that seems to be dominated by wolves?

Aiden Knight is the twenty-four-year-old Alpha of the Black Forest Pack. After watching all his friends finding their mates and start a family, he's starting to feel the absence of the love he never found. He feels that because he's gay, he doesn't have a mate. But that doesn't mean he's a man-whore that sleeps with just anyone. Nope, it's quite the opposite he's closed off from everyone, becoming depressed and lonely. Then a human moves into town, a human who just so happens to be his mate. Now he's juggling a pack, a mate, and three kids. It seems like the Alpha's life is about to get a lot more complicated.

So why not add a rogue attack here and there?