11

"Mom!" Wonwoo shouted going downstairs.

"Yes?"

"Can I go out with mingyu tonight? Please?" He stood there in the kitchen, watching as his mother made lunch.

"Where to?" His mother asked, not wanting her baby boy to be brought into something not suited for him.

"To dinner." He hated lying to his mother. It made him feel bad. Not a good feeling for little wonwoo.

"Hmm that's okay"

"Thank you!!!" Wonwoo ran up to his mother hugging her.

As much as he hated lying to her, he needed to. He wanted to go with mingyu. You can even say he needed to go with mingyu.

-

wonwoo was looking in his closet for something to wear. He didn't know what to wear. Something cute? Casual? Sexy? Not the boy owned anything 'sexy'.

His intentions where to please mingyu. Not that mingyu even liked wonwoo in that way, but it would still be nice to look presentable.

-

wonwoo ended up wearing tight black ripped skinny jeans with a white shirt and a black bomber jacket.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He liked how he looked.

He was ready so now he just needed to wait for mingyu.

'Hopefully he likes my outfit', the boy thought.

Maybe he'd compliment him, but again, mingyu doesn't like wonwoo like that.

//

this is actually getting somewhere I'm proud.

also it didn't take me another month to update but 1 day.

Be proud of me guys